Pre-Game Talk: Countdown thread to 24-25 Season (T - 9 days) - Main Cam

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Who's going to be the surprise of this camp ?

• Beck

Votes: 10 4.3%
  • Kapanen

Votes: 138 60.0%
  • Heineman

Votes: 3 1.3%
  • Mesar

Votes: 16 7.0%
  • Engstrom

Votes: 35 15.2%
  • Farrell

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Trudeau

Votes: 2 0.9%
  • F. Xhekaj

Votes: 7 3.0%
  • Tuch

Votes: 13 5.7%
  • Hughes

Votes: 2 0.9%
  • Davidson

Votes: 4 1.7%
  • Kidney

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

rickthegoon

Feb 25, 2012
My blood still has not cooled down 1 degree.
If nothing else, I want every Hab player to hunt down Matthews,Marner and Nylander on game one with the intent of ending their season in the same fashion Laine was treated.
Fu$$%;^ Reaves, I don’t want anybody engaging with that fool, go for the talented players.
I’ll take a 5 game suspension of any of our players as a win on day 1.
Eye for an eye.
Have Matthews ,Marner and Nylander go complain to Pare

badfish

Habs fan in ON
Sponsor
Nov 12, 2005
ON
Honestly, even without the surface level anger that I had when Laine was kneed, I still want to see somebody take some serious runs at Marner/Nylander in Game 1.

I don't mean just finishing their checks, I mean ride the line between charging and a legal hit as much as possible.

I believe it's the right hockey decision.
I agree. Not that I wish the players to have major injuries but beating them on the ice vs. beating them up is often presented as a one-or-the-other, it doesn't have to be that way, I want to cheer for a team that can do both. I also think the way Berube coaches he will push his players to walk the line as well.

Reactions: Canadienna

Skip Bayless

The Skip Bayless Show
Aug 28, 2014
My blood still has not cooled down 1 degree.
If nothing else, I want every Hab player to hunt down Matthews,Marner and Nylander on game one with the intent of ending their season in the same fashion Laine was treated.
Fu$$%;^ Reaves, I don’t want anybody engaging with that fool, go for the talented players.
I’ll take a 5 game suspension of any of our players as a win on day 1.
Eye for an eye.
Have Matthews ,Marner and Nylander go complain to Pare

Give Connor Hughes some cash under the table.

tropic-thunder-comedy.gif

austin316

Oct 4, 2016
The officials f***ed up.

Management has f***ed up by not providing the team with another player with toughness.
This was Gorton’s downfall in New York as well. His team got pushed around and was consistently physically embarrassed on the ice. Same is happening here in MTL.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad