Pre-Game Talk: Countdown thread to 24-25 Season (T - 18 days) - Main Camp

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Who's going to be the surprise of this camp ?

• Beck

Votes: 10 5.4%
  • Kapanen

Votes: 99 53.2%
  • Heineman

Votes: 3 1.6%
  • Mesar

Votes: 14 7.5%
  • Engstrom

Votes: 35 18.8%
  • Farrell

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Trudeau

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • F. Xhekaj

Votes: 7 3.8%
  • Tuch

Votes: 11 5.9%
  • Hughes

Votes: 2 1.1%
  • Davidson

Votes: 4 2.2%
  • Kidney

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

SwiftyHab

Sponsor
Apr 18, 2004
Platinum Member
Thx for the kind words but I won’t be contributing to this forum as I have in the past. I see that you’ve been putting up several GDTs and I’m sure the posters here appreciate your efforts. Pls keep up the good work. :)
Don’t know how to DM you but I really hope all is ok buddy. I thought I was just keeping your seat warm for a bit. Wherever life is taking you man, I hope it’s good and I hope you’re around even in the shadows lurking

the

Mar 2, 2012
Montreal
Thx for the kind words but I won’t be contributing to this forum as I have in the past. I see that you’ve been putting up several GDTs and I’m sure the posters here appreciate your efforts. Pls keep up the good work. :)
mLNaNq.gif

bsl

Oct 9, 2009
I notice some rinks can change the colour of the top dashboard (Nashville is yellow, Dallas is green, etc) but yeah, the bottom on the ice must be regulated by the NHL. The baby blue looks so much better than the yellow, and gives a nice touch to make it feel like you’re rink is actually a little different!
Black and yellow contrast the most. Check traffic signs. No problem with yellow.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad