Pre-Game Talk: Countdown thread to 24-25 Season (T - 17 days) - Main Camp

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Who's going to be the surprise of this camp ?

• Beck

Votes: 10 5.2%
  • Kapanen

Votes: 104 54.2%
  • Heineman

Votes: 3 1.6%
  • Mesar

Votes: 15 7.8%
  • Engstrom

Votes: 35 18.2%
  • Farrell

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Trudeau

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • F. Xhekaj

Votes: 7 3.6%
  • Tuch

Votes: 11 5.7%
  • Hughes

Votes: 2 1.0%
  • Davidson

Votes: 4 2.1%
  • Kidney

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
I don't mind anyone who doesn't hide from their takes, its just his are quite obviously made almost entirely out of spite.

Agreed. I know we have a knack of overselling our prospects. But he goes the complete other way and undersells them. It's like he is a contrarian.

I'll even go as far as giving McCagg credit, because he also puts his name and face on his opinions even if a lot of the time I don't agree with him. I think my biggest gripe with him was for the 2022 draft. He was always on team Slaf, but he was propping him up by pretty much shitting on Wright the whole way through. And I don't think he needed to disparage one prospect in order to prop up another one.

But Snake and McCagg are pretty much on the same boat for me. Respect the fact they don't hide behind their takes, but I don't always agree with them. I listen to both of their podcasts, as well as enjoy it when they're guests on Marinaro's podcast.

BBQ Chicken Alert!
Feb 20, 2003
Ottawa
Agreed. I know we have a knack of overselling our prospects. But he goes the complete other way and undersells them. It's like he is a contrarian.

I'll even go as far as giving McCagg credit, because he also puts his name and face on his opinions even if a lot of the time I don't agree with him. I think my biggest gripe with him was for the 2022 draft. He was always on team Slaf, but he was propping him up by pretty much shitting on Wright the whole way through. And I don't think he needed to disparage one prospect in order to prop up another one.

But Snake and McCagg are pretty much on the same boat for me. Respect the fact they don't hide behind their takes, but I don't always agree with them. I listen to both of their podcasts, as well as enjoy it when they're guests on Marinaro's podcast.
I think I understand why neither are working for nhl teams

They're dirtbags 😂

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad