Pre-Game Talk: Countdown thread to 24-25 Season (T - 17 days) - Main Camp

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Who's going to be the surprise of this camp ?

• Beck

Votes: 10 5.2%
  • Kapanen

Votes: 103 53.9%
  • Heineman

Votes: 3 1.6%
  • Mesar

Votes: 15 7.9%
  • Engstrom

Votes: 35 18.3%
  • Farrell

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Trudeau

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • F. Xhekaj

Votes: 7 3.7%
  • Tuch

Votes: 11 5.8%
  • Hughes

Votes: 2 1.0%
  • Davidson

Votes: 4 2.1%
  • Kidney

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

jellybeans

Nov 9, 2007
Such moronic takes from this shelless turtle. The Quebec sports media really enjoys giving clueless senile old men a mic....
The quebec french mediaI is actually really embarrassing some will say complete stupidity for clicks or maybe some are just plain really bad at their job.

Reactions: MtlSars

BBQ Chicken Alert!
Feb 20, 2003
Ottawa
I have nothing against him personally but I really dislike the way he justifies whom he likes and whom he dislikes.
Sorry but you can't masquerade as some kind of “scout” and have takes about a kid who hasn't even played a professional game yet.

He's a sensationalist.

RationalExpectations

May 12, 2019
Sorry but you can't masquerade as some kind of “scout” and have takes about a kid who hasn't even played a professional game yet.

He's a sensationalist.
Just gives his opinion but not much to support it. His goal is to be heard so of course he lltry to have hot takes.

rickthegoon

Feb 25, 2012
The quebec french mediaI is actually really embarrassing some will say complete stupidity for clicks or maybe some are just plain really bad at their job.
Do not kid yourself, plenty of embarassing anglo media across the country…. Ever heard of Corey Pronman from the athletic? He is on the same level of clickbait stupidity as Boisvert.

BBQ Chicken Alert!
Feb 20, 2003
Ottawa
Just gives his opinion but not much to support it. His goal is to be heard so of course he lltry to have hot takes.
That's fine…it just makes him a fan like you or me thoughh.

Yet he's always attacking the fanbase for having “fefan” takes on their own prospects.

I just don't rate him at all

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal

I can't stand this pinhead Snake and now ill be rooting big time for Mesar to make it in Laval this season and have a good year.

I was never a big Mesar fan, don't know much about him, don't watch CHL hockey really. But I really hope he shuts him up this season

I like Boisvert in the sense that I appreciate he doesn't hide from his takes. He puts his name on them. However, I disagree with a lot of his takes. He's obviously trying to be sensationalistic with them. He has zero faith in Mesar. He says Beck's ceiling is a 4C in the NHL. He says Mailloux will be a career AHL'er. And at a few episodes in the off-season, he kept bringing up trading Hutson or Mailloux to address the Top-6. Was even willing to move them for Laine, who was rumored to be on the block after he requested a trade.

Reactions: 417

BBQ Chicken Alert!
Feb 20, 2003
Ottawa
I like Boisvert in the sense that I appreciate he doesn't hide from his takes. He puts his name on them. However, I disagree with a lot of his takes. He's obviously trying to be sensationalistic with them. He has zero faith in Mesar. He says Beck's ceiling is a 4C in the NHL. He says Mailloux will be a career AHL'er. And at a few episodes in the off-season, he kept bringing up trading Hutson or Mailloux to address the Top-6. Was even willing to move them for Laine, who was rumored to be on the block after he requested a trade.
I don't mind anyone who doesn't hide from their takes, its just his are quite obviously made almost entirely out of spite.

Reactions: Tyson

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
Don't forget Quentin Musty! Snake spoke about him being a generational prospect!

I don't mind anyone who doesn't hide from their takes, its just his are quite obviously made almost entirely out of spite.
I stopped listening to his takes after hearing his dislike of Logan Mailloux.

BBQ Chicken Alert!
Feb 20, 2003
Ottawa
Don't forget Quentin Musty! Snake spoke about him being a generational prospect!

I stopped listening to his takes after hearing his dislike of Logan Mailloux.
Its fine not to like Mailloux as a prospect but to say he's a career AHLer is ridiculous.

The goalposts will u do undoubtedly move on that.

Reactions: Tyson

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
Its fine not to like Mailloux as a prospect but to say he's a career AHLer is ridiculous.

The goalposts will u do undoubtedly move on that.
Exactly, it almost sounds personal with him. He also doesn't think Beck is anything but a 4th liner, he could be right but most think he is a future 3rd liner with possible top 6 upside.

Reactions: 417

BBQ Chicken Alert!
Feb 20, 2003
Ottawa
Exactly, it almost sounds personal with him. He also doesn't think Beck is anything but a 4th liner, he could be right but most think he is a future 3rd liner with possible top 6 upside.
Even that, I don't think anyone think Beck is gonna be a surefire top 6C.

Habs

I've almost had enough of you kids
Feb 28, 2002
Whenever Dvorak is about to talk I'm expecting some heavy euro accent, then the dude just sounds like a typical guy and I'm disappointed.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad