Pre-Game Talk: Countdown thread to 24-25 Season Main Camp

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Who's going to be the surprise of this camp ?

• Beck

Votes: 7 8.2%
  • Kapanen

Votes: 43 50.6%
  • Heineman

Votes: 3 3.5%
  • Mesar

Votes: 6 7.1%
  • Engstrom

Votes: 17 20.0%
  • Farrell

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Trudeau

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • F. Xhekaj

Votes: 2 2.4%
  • Tuch

Votes: 2 2.4%
  • Hughes

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Davidson

Votes: 3 3.5%
  • Kidney

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
Armia first on the ice.
Must be a contract year...
That may have something to do with it but I think he finally realized how close he was last season to being out of the NHL. He gets it now! He is vitally important for this team with his penalty killing abilities, his toughness in the corners and on occasion he displays surprising skills.

Last edited:

Milhouse40

Aug 19, 2010
Here we go !!!!!

Scrimmage, injuries, line-up and everything in between....Hockey is not back yet but summer is over!

Every camp, there's that player that surprises everyone. Doesn't mean it's a player that will make the team or who's going to be a top 6 player, and there's different level of suprises but every year, either it's Pezzetta or Xhekaj, there's that one player that is going to leave his mark by performing better than expected.

My bet is on Kapanen this year.....but let's have a poll on this one !

1726754453312.png

1726754506600.png

1726754585179.png

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
Here we go !!!!!

Scrimmage, injuries, line-up and everything in between....Hockey is not back yet but summer is over!

Every camp, there's that player that surprises everyone. Doesn't mean it's a player that will make the team or who's going to be a top 6 player, and there's different level of suprises but every year, either it's Pezzetta or Xhekaj, there's that one player that is going to leave his by performing better than expected.

My bet is on Kapanen this year.....but let's have a poll on this one !

View attachment 907929
View attachment 907931
View attachment 907932
Keep an eye on Heineman and Kapanen!

Reactions: Milhouse40

xX SEYF Xx

Apr 5, 2022
Montreal
I actually like our Bottom 6 for this year, I don't get the hate
forget the contracts, on a bottom six Gallagher, Anderson, Armia, Roy, Dvorak and Evans is actually not that bad, not your typical energy physical bottom six plumbers but certainly decent secondary scoring and not bad defensively
their cap sucks and they no part of the future (except Roy) but for a season like this, the least of my concerns

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
I actually like our Bottom 6 for this year, I don't get the hate
forget the contracts, on a bottom six Gallagher, Anderson, Armia, Roy, Dvorak and Evans is actually not that bad, not your typical energy physical bottom six plumbers but certainly decent secondary scoring and not bad defensively
their cap sucks and they no part of the future (except Roy) but for a season like this, the least of my concerns
I'm having a hard time trying to figure out where the production will come from?
Hopefully they can keep the puck out of their own net but I don't see a line that will be much good at keeping the puck out of their own end.
Something I'm hoping to see this season.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad