Could the Ottawa Senators relocate?

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

JPT

Jul 4, 2024
thank god i dont have to hear this about the panthers anymore
I lived in Nashville back in 2007 when the Predators were about to be sold to that crook Balsillie. The amount of foaming-at-the-mouth glee a lot of "traditional market" fans had at the prospect of the team moving to Hamilton was nauseating.

FriendlyGhost92

Jun 22, 2023
I, too, enjoy creating threads on speculation that a guy would spend almost a billion dollars on a sports franchise and then relocate it a few years later just to spite the league for taking away a draft pick...

Nevermind that the league would have to approve the relocation of the team, which he's moving to spite the league.

... Nevermind that there's a strong chance the league still reduces or waives that punishment on appeal, considering the violation occurred under previous ownership.

thegazelle

Nov 11, 2019
I certainly hope not - Ottawa is a slight respite from the exorbitant ticket prices in Toronto. Ottawa and Buffalo give GTA and southern Ontario hockey fans some choice insofar as seeing an NHL game live at somewhat more reasonable prices compared to a game in Toronto

SNES

Aug 7, 2012
Manotick
How is this obviously poor troll thread still open? Ive had threads shut down for much less than this horseshit

miscs75

Jul 2, 2014
The Nordiques aren’t coming back anytime soon. Sorry to get your hopes up.

LeafGrief

Shambles in my brain
Apr 10, 2015
Ottawa
The Senators are probably the only team that the Leafs and Habs actually enjoy sending equalization payments to. They're going nowhere but downtown.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad