Post-Game Talk: Cougar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baby Duck Homme

Still waiting to catch a puck from Fotiu...
Sep 14, 2005
Jersey City NJ
It's never gonna happen, but Fox should sit. He's a cripple at this point.
He has to get his whole body behind his stick to pass or shoot. He can’t use his wrists right now. Dude must be su

He has to get his whole body behind his stick to pass or shoot. He can’t use his wrists right now. Dude must be su

mike14

Rampage Sherpa
Jun 22, 2006
Melbourne
Boring game over all, both teams looked like they'd had a few too many days off. There was really no flow and nothing much was being generated.
Panthers were better, but not by much.
Having to chase after giving up a softy was never going to be fun in a game like that
We were poor with the puck all night and failed to execute even the basics with anything resembling poise.

Top 6 needs to better, D needs to position better, everyone needs to hit the net and Shesty has to stop that first goal and not play the puck like a drunken beer-leaguer.

Going to be a dull and frustrating series if the next few games play out like this one

jay from jersey

Jan 30, 2008
Can’t believe our offense let Borat Sadieyv shut us out. Pathetic…
They obviously trying to shoot high, that’s the game plan, but if you can’t hit the net and generated 2nd chances and chaos, your most likely going to lose

Bob Richards

Mr. Mojo Risin'
Feb 9, 2011
Jersey
The best look of the game for either team was that rush where Bobrosvky lost his crease and the puck skittered out to a Ranger with a yawning net.

It was Alex Wennberg.

5 seconds left in a game and we need a goal to tie and my two options are Alex Wennberg alone with an empty net and the puck already on the goal line or Jonathan Quick sitting on the bench facing the wrong direction I'll take my chances with the goalie.

Machinehead

GoAwayBrady
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
The second goal was really Lafrenière's fault, but it was stoppable.
It's not even that it was stoppable.

Lafreniere is never involved if Igor doesn't do the old Dan Girardi assist right to an opponent in the slot.

And the whole play started with Miller getting blown past like he was standing still.

I'm done with him too. Lindgren, Trouba, and Miller all have to go. Our defense corps is the biggest weakness. They don't move the puck well enough and none of those guys defend well enough to excuse it.

Boris Zubov

No relation to Sergei, Joe
May 6, 2016
Back on the east coast

Jimmy2Times.jpg

huerter

Aug 16, 2020
The good news is I had Florida +120. The bad news is I also had the Rangers +120 and I also bleed blue. Not cised.

ColonialsHockey10

Jul 22, 2007
oh, and Vesey f***in' sucked. Lavy needs to stop going to that line so much and ride the third line more often.

I don’t think I saw a single good thing from Vesey tonight. Or for weeks for that matter. Sick of him trying to dangle on the fourth line. Know your role.

I’m not a huge Rempe fan but bench f***ing Vesey.

Reactions: Captain Lindy

Wtp99

May 8, 2021
We'll be ok. Both teams looked rusty as hell & they just capitalized on a soft goal. Need to come out sharper & a bit faster for Game 2.
More physical, they hit late we hit late. They need to finish the checks
Bobrovsky can be beat

BleedBlueNYR

Jan 25, 2019
New York
Agree with those saying we didn’t play very well but still could’ve gone our way considering there were some opportunities to tie it up. Obviously the problem is that we took one big step closer to elimination.

Filip Chytil

Mar 3, 2014
I would try #3 with Bobrovsky and Ekblad. #5 should definitely work on Tkachuk.

1. Sit near the cat and speak to them to get them used to your voice.
2. Set out dry or wet food for 3 days before trying to feed them by hand.
3. Pet them with a spoon wrapped in fleece until they’re used to human contact.
4. Take the cat to the vet to have it dewormed and checked for fleas.
5. Have the cat spayed or neutered as soon as they’re healthy and old enough.
6. Be patient and don’t engage very aggressive or potentially rabid feral cats

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad