Copa America 2024 - Group D (BRA, COL, PAR, CRC)

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Who Advances?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SeawaterOnIce

Bald is back in style.
Sponsor
Aug 28, 2011
Ronaldinho might have been right. Not sure anyone here watched but Costa Rica isn’t good
Watched the highlights. Clear pen not given, wrong offside call denied a goal and countless chances were squandered.

That said, since the early 2010's...Brazil has been a collection of high salaried players that could give a rats ass about representing their country.

Reactions: Tasty Biscuits

Basement Cat

Frank Drebin
Nov 3, 2008
Hoboken, NJ
Ticos did a great job of using the compact stadium to their advantage and keep things tight vs. Brazil. On the other hand, Brazil needs to give it a rest with forcing Vini at LW and Rodrygo at striker. Drop one of the useless CM's and play Vini at LW, Endrick at striker with Rodrygo behind him, and Savio at RW.

luiginb

Aug 23, 2007
Barcelona
Ticos did a great job of using the compact stadium to their advantage and keep things tight vs. Brazil. On the other hand, Brazil needs to give it a rest with forcing Vini at LW and Rodrygo at striker. Drop one of the useless CM's and play Vini at LW, Endrick at striker with Rodrygo behind him, and Savio at RW.
With you till you mentioned Savio at RW. In the last three games I watched Brazil play Raphinha was overall their best player, plus his set pieces are *chefs kiss*

I really didn't understand the need to play two defensive midfielders against a team that was going to obviously park the bus. Plus old man Danilo at right back when he's been playing center back for Juve for 2 years now, as he doesn't have the speed needed to help the attack.

Basement Cat

Frank Drebin
Nov 3, 2008
Hoboken, NJ
With you till you mentioned Savio at RW. In the last three games I watched Brazil play Raphinha was overall their best player, plus his set pieces are *chefs kiss*

I really didn't understand the need to play two defensive midfielders against a team that was going to obviously park the bus. Plus old man Danilo at right back when he's been playing center back for Juve for 2 years now, as he doesn't have the speed needed to help the attack.

Raphinha works too, he's arguably a better player and definitely more established. I am just really high on Savio.

luiginb

Aug 23, 2007
Barcelona
Raphinha works too, he's arguably a better player and definitely more established. I am just really high on Savio.
He grew on me as a Barcelona fan, love his will. He also looks like his dog died every time he's subbed off and as long as he doesn't lash out at his coach I love this type of players.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad