Copa America 2024 - Group B (MEX, ECU, JAM, VEN)

Who Advances?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

willy702

Jul 3, 2016
Mexico is good for ticket sales and not much else. This era reminds me of the 2006 US team. Have some solid players but no real stars, zero leadership on the pitch, ineffective coaching...just hard to believe how far they have fallen.

bluesfan94

Jan 7, 2008
St. Louis
The crazy thing about Mexico is that their youth doesn’t seem to be doing anything either. It’s not like they have a bunch of exciting prospects coming through

luiginb

Aug 23, 2007
Barcelona
Mexico is good for ticket sales and not much else. This era reminds me of the 2006 US team. Have some solid players but no real stars, zero leadership on the pitch, ineffective coaching...just hard to believe how far they have fallen.
Yeah when Edson Alvarez is the closest thing to your country's star... yikes

bluesfan94

Jan 7, 2008
St. Louis
The crazy thing about Mexico is that their youth doesn’t seem to be doing anything either. It’s not like they have a bunch of exciting prospects coming through
Also, some of the top talents they do have coming through were born and raised in the US. Which, I have no problem with dual nats unlike some people here, but that isn't exactly a stunning endorsement of Mexico's youth development system.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad