HF Habs: Copa America 2024 | Canada vs Chile, Sat. June 29, 8 p.m. | TSN, CTV2, RDS, FOX ||| Euro 2024 (TSN, TSN+, TVA Sports)

HuGo Sham

MR. CLEAN-up ©Runner77
Apr 7, 2010
Montreal
This is directly from their site:

View attachment 885637

So, 3 p.m is California time? Every other f***ing schedule for events takes my location and gives me local edt time.

Their website sucks, though, so not surprised that they're using local time, while forcing teams to play in multiple time zones.

The Euro schedule shows me edt not Euro times. Even IIHF events show me edt, not local times.

Leave it to Copa to come up with a dumbass website.
lol no worries my friend. Yeah i know it's dumb

Reactions: MarkovsKnee

MarkovsKnee

Global Moderator
Nov 21, 2007
Toronto
Huge 2-0 win for Belgium. All 4 teams in that group now have 3 pts.

Portugal's win today clinches their spot in round of 16. Spain & Portugal have clinched the top spot in their divisions, too.

Germany is through, but Switzerland can still take the #1 spot.

ArtPeur

Have a Snickers
Mar 30, 2010
That means Mexico is at 9 p.m. edt because they're playing in Texas.

I totally was going to be sitting down in front of my tv at 8 p.m. with a bag of popcorn going where the f*** is the Mexican game? Lol

I invited some friends/coworkers for a dinner + games. They left, I'm tired and almost drunk. They left and now I'm not sure if I'll be able to watch both Mexico and CF Montréal games on the side.

Edit. We were watching the first half of the Ecuador game and we were almost falling asleep aside from the red card

Reactions: MarkovsKnee

MarkovsKnee

Global Moderator
Nov 21, 2007
Toronto
Well, Mexico started off fine in first 15 minutes, but then pretty much sucked the rest of the half.

0-0 after 45 minutes. Unlike Euros, there's almost no scoring in this tournament. Hopefully something happens in 2nd half.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad