HF Habs: Copa America 2024 | QFs: Canada vs Venezuela, Fri. July 5, 9 p.m. | TSN, CTV2, RDS, FOX ||| Euro 2024 (TSN, TSN+, TVA Sports)

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

MarkovsKnee

Global Moderator
Nov 21, 2007
Toronto
Unbelievable. England wins. Scored 2 goals in like 2 minutes. Bellingham in the final minute of stoppage time & Kane in the 1st minute of extra time. It wasn't pretty but the 2 goals were.

England through to Quarters with a 2-1 win over Slovakia.

They'll play Switzerland.

MarkovsKnee

Global Moderator
Nov 21, 2007
Toronto
Yeah, Spain is looking good. 4-1 win over Georgia. A good tournament by Georgia, though.

2 Quarter-Final matches are set:

Friday, July 5th, 12 p.m.: Germany vs Spain
Saturday, July 6, 12 p.m.: England vs Switzerland

Tomorrow's games

12 p.m.: France vs Belgium
3 p.m.: Portugal vs Slovenia

HuGo Sham

MR. CLEAN-up ©Runner77
Apr 7, 2010
Montreal
I can’t help but whine about Canada’s stadium conditions. Yes Peru and Chile exposed to it too BUT they’re less athletic teams than Canada and they essentially had home games.
I believe they were able to hang with Argentina because they played indoors. Yes the turf was shit, but it wasn’t scorching and the fields weren’t muddied.
I give them a good shot at winning on Friday as they’re playing indoors at cowboys stadium

Ad

Upcoming events

• Austria vs Turkey
    KNOCKOUT Austria vs Turkey
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $15,750.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Brazil vs Colombia
    Brazil vs Colombia
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $14,488.00