Post-Game Talk: Connoredemption!

Spawn

Something in the water
Feb 20, 2006
Edmonton
Huge to get that win. But doesn't necessarily mean much since Dallas loses game 1s more than the Oilers do lol. But still. 1 down, 3 to go. Huge game from Skinner. Great forecheck on the GWG by Nuge. Bouchard is a god damned elite player in these playoffs.

DrDrai

The OG
Jan 28, 2007
Edmonton
Skinner gets his own in-season goalie coach.

Campbell gets his own in-season goalie coach.

Our next GM interviewing Dustin Schwartz:

x3IFUV.gif
giphy.gif

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
pretty wild the Oilers are only 7 wins away...
Half way there! Livinnnnn on a prayer!!

Speaking of which. Silovs was SHOOK by our crowd that night. Saw him look towards the crowd twice because of how loud it got. Then we sang that song and Kane snuck a wrister off the face off right past him as he was distracted.

The 7th man effect is REAL. The crowds energy gets us going. The crowds energy makes our opponents get off their game. The belief in the team will win us a Cup. Hopefully there’s enough believers out there this year to make it happen. Ie. Put your f***in Stu hate away and just support the team.

alanschu

Aug 12, 2005
Edmonton, Alberta
Love the confidence in the celly too. Like it was regular game in the middle of November. Like this is what I do don't you forget.

I am just so glad that all those haters wishing on our downfall, lead by none other than Elliot Friedman get to witness their worst night mare come into view.
I found it really weird that Oettinger stared down McDavid after the first one. You take the save and move on.

McDavid is the Michael Jordan type. He's just going to get more motivated and focused if you do something like that.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad