Post-Game Talk: Connoredemption!

jesusbuiltmyhotrod

Feb 27, 2021
The Oilers have been one of the best defensive teams in the league under Knoblauch, the uneducated posters who have their usual tired Oiler narratives all lined up no matter what refused to acknowledge that then we hear about how it doesn't matter because they shut down popgun offenses in the Kings and Canucks. Well? How about the "deepest team in the league"? Just 1 game so I don't want to go overboard but the Oilers largely stifled the Stars tonight, I honestly didn't expect that but maybe I (we) should have.
The hockey media are manily idiots....Olers can defend and their D are as good as Dallas..they are just ignorant. 3 5v5 goals tonight.

walktheboulavard

Jul 8, 2016
Gotta say, too, that is HUGE for the boys to put that whole bullshit narrative of "never having won a game in the conference final" to rest early in this series.

I don't think they actually care about that but fans and media have been saying it. So now they steal home ice and have a huge opportunity to go up 2-0 in this series. Just a massive, massive, MASSIVE f***ing win.

Also, I love Connor so much. It's not even a man crush. It's pure love. That's our f***ing captain!!!!

Love the confidence in the celly too. Like it was regular game in the middle of November. Like this is what I do don't you forget.

I am just so glad that all those haters wishing on our downfall, lead by none other than Elliot Friedman get to witness their worst night mare come into view.

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
DCup hunting
The Oilers have been one of the best defensive teams in the league under Knoblauch, the uneducated posters who have their usual tired Oiler narratives all lined up no matter what refused to acknowledge that then we hear about how it doesn't matter because they shut down popgun offenses in the Kings and Canucks. Well? How about the "deepest team in the league"? Just 1 game so I don't want to go overboard but the Oilers largely stifled the Stars tonight, I honestly didn't expect that but maybe I (we) should have.
One of the series lead up questions to Deboer is whether he had watched the great pk work in the Vancouver series. He asked, you mean Edmonton's. Reporter, no, I'm talking about Canucks pk shutting out Edmonton. lol. This kind of hubris never stops. Even the ghost of Nucks must be great...

TB12

Apr 5, 2015
Hat tip to Mark Stuart, PK coach. What a f***ing legend. He has that PK just humming. Killing off a 4 minute PP to start an OT on fresh ice. Unreal. Great job by him and the PKers. Gave Connor a chance for his hero moment. And Connor f***ing delivers!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad