Post-Game Talk: Connoredemption!

jesusbuiltmyhotrod

Feb 27, 2021
That would have been a heartbreaker to lose because I thought the Oilers were the better team most of the game and other than flubs and lucky bounces. Oilers had this one.

Huge on the PK... Huge in net... some excellent defense overall.

A really solid road game to open the series.. and puts the pressure squarely on Dallas to get the next one.

Dallas didn't play badly either... Oilers just were the better team overall which is an encouraging sign as most thought this was an easy series for the Stars to win as they are supposedly the superior team.
Only spoken by idiots who don't know the oilers..Drai/ bouch and others on this team get zero respect. Our D is as good as theirs imo.

Hollywood55

Jul 25, 2020
Vancouver
hfboards.mandatory.com
03939443.jpg
When my alarm goes off tomorrow morning after a night of boozing

CupofOil

Knob Flavored Coffey
Aug 20, 2009
NYC
This is also the first McDrai Conference game W. This feels different for a lot of reasons. Getting it in double OT even more impressive.

Wheres all the Vancouver pundits saying we can't defend?
The Oilers have been one of the best defensive teams in the league under Knoblauch, the uneducated posters who have their usual tired Oiler narratives all lined up no matter what refused to acknowledge that then we hear about how it doesn't matter because they shut down popgun offenses in the Kings and Canucks. Well? How about the "deepest team in the league"? Just 1 game so I don't want to go overboard but the Oilers largely stifled the Stars tonight, I honestly didn't expect that but maybe I (we) should have.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad