Condon impenetrable, 4th line best line, Habs win 3-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bloumeister

Meister Mojo Rising
Apr 30, 2010
Planet Of Sound
twitter.com
by the way, i still don't get it or maybe that's the point. misspells the name, puts a dollar sign instead of an s for making making league minimum and what does he know anyways - and he wasn't even at that game! the kid, are they related? i know he's from MA... its absurd and im laughing, but i dont know why and its kind of driving me insane

this team needs more gingers anyways :thumbu:

It's obviously someone who knows him. I read somewhere that some of Condon's college nicknames were Condibear (his Twitter handle is @condibear1) and Condo (but oddly, no condom - crazy, right?). I saw a tweet dating back to 2012 using the #condoknows hashtag (which I'll post whenever my laptop stops pissing me off :rant:), so it's probably an old running gag.

GINGER POWER!

EDIT - found the original tweet:

Last edited:

PernellsWhiteAmi

Long Live Chappelle
Oct 24, 2009
Vermont/Montreal
Stone has some of the filthiest hands in the NHL along with incredible vision. He was one of the top scorers in the league last season after Christmas and has continued it through the preseason and through the first few games this season.

He is more Datsyuk like with his ability to take the puck from the opponent and then protect it on his own stick. He does not skate as well as Datsyuk and is not at Datsyuk's skill level but nobody is. He made a fool out of PK last night as he fooled him into laying down then toe dragged the puck around him before putting a ridiculous pass onto Turris' stick.

Watched him alot last season and was absolutely amazed at his skill level. He is going to surprise alot of people. I would compare him to a hybrid Datsyuk/Benn/O'Reilly type of player.

Hold on there Mr. Cherry. I know Stone's a good ol' Canadian boy, and he is a great player, but comparing him to Datsyuk is absurd.

(Addressing the bolded font in the original quote). He didn't make a fool out of PK last night. PK slid to break up a 2-on-1. It was a nice toe drag, but PK made the best decision he could've made defensively: break up the pass. Did it work? No. But that doesn't mean PK was embarrassed because of it.

MasterDecoy

Who took my beer?
May 4, 2010
Beijing
It's obviously someone who knows him. I read somewhere that some of Condon's college nicknames were Condibear (his Twitter handle is @condibear1) and Condo (but oddly, no condom - crazy, right?). I saw a tweet dating back to 2012 using the #condoknows hashtag (which I'll post whenever my laptop stops pissing me off :rant:), so it's probably an old running gag.

GINGER POWER!

EDIT - found the original tweet:

sleuth extraordinaire! thanks man

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad