• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
Yet you still get the "Lindren is least valuable player", Trouba sucks, they can't beat anybody good, etc. Tiring.

Lindgren literally put the puck into his own net. He did something similar in a game against the Pens 3 years ago or so. He's the reason we almost lost, gave a PT competitor an extra point, and hurt our tiebreaker. Sorry I'm voicing my displeasure.

Reactions: mandiblesofdoom

Paulie Walnutz

Make HF Great Again
Oct 1, 2008
IMG_4104.jpeg

Baby Punisher

Sponsor
Mar 30, 2012
Staten Island, NY
giphy.gif

Igor was excellent! Hopefully Fox is alright. This team has balls.

Kreider has to be hurt, he looks like an oil tanker out there.

lol at Colorado fans and their broadcasters whining about Mackinnon not getting a point. They want the league to review the play bc they think Lindgren didn’t put it in in his own lol.
I think Kreider has a lower back issue.

ReddestRum

Sad even when winning
Dec 19, 2013
I believe it was just a deflected puck to the face. He was back out on the ice for the postgame celebration.

Scary to see. Tro went off too for a bit I remember seeing. How D-men are getting beat up even before the playoffs start is a bit concerning.

ohbaby

Apr 4, 2007
After the flogging of St Louis, I had mentioned we had a tough 10 games coming up that will define us, heading into the playoffs. Playing top teams, with only 3 out of a playoff spot and two of those were against tough home town rivals. I had hoped coming out of the TDL, we can do something similar like we did coming out of the allstar break, winning 10 in a row.

Well going 8-2 against this bunch is pretty damn good. We now have 9 games remaining, 6 at home and facing only 1 playoff team. We can begin to rest our star players. I see Quick getting half these games, Maybe give Lindgren a few more days and so on. We couldn't be more primed to be playoff ready. Let's go Rangers!

Damn,.. has Lavi done a masterful job in his first year here. How could he not be coach of the year? IMO, everything he has done, has prepared us for a long playoff run.

Last edited:

LOFIN

Sep 16, 2011
Damn,.. has Lavi done a masterful job in his first year here. How could he not be coach of the year? IMO, everything he has done, has prepared us for a long playoff run.
We were a playoff team last year, being the presidents' trophy winner with a new coach is not good enough when you consider what the Jack Adams is given out for.

It's just the way it is.

• Haha
Reactions: SnowblindNYR

jay from jersey

Jan 30, 2008
I think he's going on a tear the rest of the way and ending up with close to 20 this season.
Not sure why he’s not in the rotation on the PK. If for nothing else it gets him more minutes on the ice. He’s def responsible enough defensively to replace Kreider for instance.

Kreids def has more speed when he turns it on, but Kakko would be a solid PKer imo

jay from jersey

Jan 30, 2008
If kakko’s skating could become average, he’d be legit very good. he’s very strong around the net and can stick handle in a phone booth. but getting into the zone and into those areas has been a major struggle for him.

he should be focusing 100% of his offseason on skating.
I agree. Even if not straight line speed, he needs to be more explosive in his 1st 2-3 steps to get more separation and time for himself.

Too bad Nashville went on that crazy run.

Cuylle-Novak-Kakko would be an amazing 3rd line… ahh what could have been……

Unpredictable1

Jan 27, 2008
Alberta
The more responsibility he has the better he gets. The more confidence he gets. Time to look for some trade partners for Trouba if that's possible?

This is a kid that we should look at like Laf, somehow staple him into the top part of lineup (top 4) and pin him there.

I will say though, the org is high on him because no matter what people on here think they see wrong with his game, I'm glad the organization thinks it's a non-issue since he's joined the team. But he's always paired with a revolving door.

Reactions: bl02

Unpredictable1

Jan 27, 2008
Alberta
player of the game was the very little kid with the Rangers hat and the nerd glasses that Laviolette domed in the head with a puck trying to toss it over the glass to him. Took it like a champ and reveled in the glory of his new puck and Laviolette was shooketh

who saw dat

Like a fat kid on a smartie I saw that lol

Chytilmania

Dec 31, 2017
Didn’t watch the 3rd but Colorado didn’t look anything special. Vesey tried his best to give them the lead.

But let’s cut some of the hubris. Two of the big wins were shootout wins. that doesn’t mean shit in the playoffs.

Reactions: mandiblesofdoom

Shesterkybomb

Dec 30, 2016
Didn’t watch the 3rd but Colorado didn’t look anything special. Vesey tried his best to give them the lead.

But let’s cut some of the hubris. Two of the big wins were shootout wins. that doesn’t mean shit in the playoffs.
They were also while massively undermanned on defense.

Happy Kreider got that PPG last night. He looks like he's been fighting it lately, but still has 12 points in his last 14 games.

Super game by Igor! Man was he good?
Honestly feel he's got some issue, i mean the man lives in front of the net on the pp so it could be anything. It would be nice to give him a game or two off down the stretch. Mika, i have no idea if he switched sticks or what but he can't shoot or handle the puck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad