GDT: Columbus Blue Jackets vs Montreal Canadiens 2/2/20 2:00pm EST SN, TVA, TSN 690

Status
Not open for further replies.

JianYang

Sep 29, 2017
I wonder if that broken stick affected Price's ability to track that puck, because thats one he should normally have.

Reactions: 26Mats

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
Weak goal though.

We've had tons of chances better than that and haven't beaten their goalie.

Reactions: Zorba

Simarino

Oct 21, 2009
Very weak goal by #31 and at the other end Elvis is standing on his head, something that happened way too often this season!!

Reactions: 26Mats and Zorba

CristianoRonaldo

Apr 7, 2014
In your head
He's not my cousin. He's been our 9th-10th best forward this year. He's excellent defensively while not being a complete blackhole offensively for a player of his caliber (bottom 6 player).

I know he's not your cousin... Because your are Nick Cousins. Stop texting from the bench and focus on the game.

Reactions: 26Mats

NobleSix

High Tech Low-Life.
Apr 20, 2013
CyberSpace
www.ilovebees.co
giphy.gif

Gavrikov was a sk8er boi he said c u l8er boi

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Yeah, no. Thompson has been one of the worst forward in the entire league this season. Weise hasn't been better than Cousins. For Byron, if he can get back to last season's form, sure - but before his injury, he wasn't playing better than Cousins.

Cousins doesn't play Thompson's position. So Thompson before Cousins. Cousins ahead of Weise yes. I can agree with that. Byron didn't look good to start the year. But I'd still take him before Cousins because he is a better player.

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
He's not my cousin. He's been our 9th-10th best forward this year. He's excellent defensively while not being a complete blackhole offensively for a player of his caliber (bottom 6 player).

Who do you have Cousins ahead of in a healthy lineup:

Tatar Danault Gallagher
Kovalchuk Suzuki Armia
Drouin Domi Lehkonen
Byron Thompson Cousins/Weise/Poehling

To me he's at best the 12th best forward - and I wish we had spent some of the 6.5 million on a skilled player this summer that would push him to 13th forward.

Kairi Zaide

Unforgiven
Aug 11, 2009
Quebec City
Cousins doesn't play Thompson's position. So Thompson before Cousins. Cousins ahead of Weise yes. I can agree with that. Byron didn't look good to start the year. But I'd still take him before Cousins because he is a better player.
Cousins played center with Arizona last year and did rather well.

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
Would you play Byron on the PP because it's much better when he isn't on it apparently.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad