Colton Sissons and crew here to burn down your village!

herzausstein

Aug 31, 2014
West Virginia
God- It's even worse looking on paper...:laugh: This must be the worst group of centers to ever advance to a Cup final.

Sissons- 4th line grinder
Jarnkrok- Defensively responsible 3C
Gaudreau- AHL player
Fiddler- Old, washed-up 4th line grinder

So proud of what the guys have been able to accomplish, but without Johansen, Fisher, Fiala, and Smith, it would be had to imagine that they'll have enough firepower to win the Cup.

Smith should be back for game 1 of the SCF.

Fisher may be judging by the picture from the WCF trophy ceremony he got cut pretty close to the eye so it'll depend on if he has any damage to the actual eye or not.

Sissons - i wouldn't call it fair to just call him a 4th line grinder. We as the top C of our MIL AHL club and team captain for a season. He's been given fourth line minutes and hasn't gotten a chance to move up due to the centers we already have (Johansen, Fisher, Jarnkrok). He was a pretty decent goal scorer in the AHL 58 goals in 176 games. So given the right linemates i think he'll be ok. Will he get a hat trick a game? Not unless we manage to sneak bernier into the oppositions net without anyone noticing.

Gaudreau/Kamenev is the top line centers in our MIL AHL club now and either of them should be making the jump shortly. Gaudreau is likely a bottom 6 and kamenev a middle 6.

Fiddler is.... well he tries.

Jarnkrok is a great utility forward who can be moved up and down the lineup but at the center position i would call him middle 6. Great defensively not so great offensively.

All this to say alot of our offense flows through our defense and winger so as long as we got them and our centers are competent we've got a shot

HITMAN88

Jun 29, 2011
Sandanski
I am expecting big things from Freddie Hockey in the SCF :yo:

a60294af4b18b12d299f4d09b93c2b986a5a61d6.jpg

Bjornar Moxnes

Stem Rødt og Felix Unger Sörum
Oct 16, 2016
Troms og Finnmark
I am expecting big things from Freddie Hockey in the SCF :yo:

a60294af4b18b12d299f4d09b93c2b986a5a61d6.jpg

You know this may sound sudden, but I think the Flames should try to trade for Aberg or Freddie Hockey, as both are RHS and Nashville is very abundant in that department. Besides we'd trade a similar LHS forward in return for them, so it isn't like Nashville loses the trade.

tampa pred

Jul 8, 2014
Don't think that we will see Gaudreau in the SCF unless Fisher can't go. I think that Lavi will go with the vet (Fiddler) instead of a guy that played in 9 NHL games prior to being an emergency fill in against ANH. Who knows though? Lavi hasn't been shy about inserting young guys into the line-up (ex. Aberg after not playing in an NHL game since February).

member 51464

It wasn't the best pillaging effort I ever saw...Can Colton and friends at least protect their own village?

SotasicA

Aug 25, 2014
First Pittsburgh village burnt, 3 more to go. And Freddie Hockey is awesome.

Bringer of Jollity

Oct 20, 2011
Fontana, CA
You know this may sound sudden, but I think the Flames should try to trade for Aberg or Freddie Hockey, as both are RHS and Nashville is very abundant in that department. Besides we'd trade a similar LHS forward in return for them, so it isn't like Nashville loses the trade.

Knock it off. We have all trade proposals from you on auto-block.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad