GDT: Colorado Avalanche@ Winnipeg Jets 10/26/14 1 PM MDT

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Foppa2118

Oct 3, 2003
McNab doing his best jinx job calling it going to OT with a faceoff at the blue line and almost 6 seconds left.

Hesher

Sagan for President
Jan 22, 2013
Slovakia
Not a comparison of who's better, but that Landy- - MacK line needs a creative passer and ROR just doesn't seem like that guy. I don't think the Avs have anyone on the roster that is any better of a fit either

Roy needs to swap Tanguay and ROR. It would give MacKinnon and Landeskog a passer while reuniting ROR and Duchene.

nammerus

Mar 9, 2003
Visit site
Well, we are definitely the worst team in the conference. And not too far off from the Sabres and Hurricanes. Pretty sobering.

AslanRH

Not a Core Poster
Sponsor
Jun 5, 2012
Wyoming, USA
I agree Tanguay is an option, but MacK does not look aware enough to be the center yet and Iginla and Tanguay really seem to work best together. Both guys got going when they were reunited. (Duchene's play helps though too)

Foppa2118

Oct 3, 2003
Pathetic effort again tonight.

Not a matter of effort IMO. It's a tight game and both teams are fighting hard. The Jets a little more so, but the Avs are doing well to bend and not break. That's what they did well all last year.

frog

Apr 8, 2014
Canada
Bring up some young guns for some energy

Everberg, hishon and siemens I bet would provide some intensity and skill to this boring team right now.

Mackinnon, Landeskog and oreilly are sure playing unmotivated right now we need new line combinations

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad