Colorado Avalanche Training Camp Dates

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Bender

Sep 25, 2002

After my wife sent me like a hundred videos - it brought me to Facebook where I saw a post from the Avs Facebook group with the caption: "The Avs aren't screwing around anymore - cut 4 players from camp".

Seriously who the hell are the jabronis that seemed surprised that these mega-shitters were cut from the team? (With the exception of 19 yr old Curran who goes back to junior)

Reactions: RoyIsALegend

missionAvs

Leader of the WGA
Sponsor
Aug 18, 2009
Florida
Yep, that's me!

FTR I am 100% on board with what Henchy and dahrougem have said.

And really, the SJW slant would be more toward empathy, hoping he can get the help he needs, blah blah blah, not wholesale condemnation of an addict. And really, there can be some level of that while also acknowledging that he's let the team down twice now, and both instances at the worst possible time.

And what's most concerning is that he has yet to publicly offer up a single shred of accountability. I'm not even sure if he's apologized. That's a major step in any recovery program, and if you're not doing that, you will not be successful. So far his public comments on the first debacle squarely puts the blame on other people, and his agent lied through his teeth and said he didn't have a drug or alcohol problem.

We don't really have much choice as fans but to hope for the best, doesn't mean we have to like it, and he has lost any benefit of the doubt after last playoffs. As others have said, he needs to prove it.

I'm not reading your posts until you fix the spelling on your name to Pokecheck.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad