News Article: Colorado Avalanche Media Coverage Part VI

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

RockLobster

King in the North
Jul 5, 2003
Kansas
So the Avs' official Twitter account got hacked, they regained the account, deleted the scam tweets and acted like nothing happened?
black-guy-hiding-behind-tree.jpg

dmac7719

Apr 27, 2018
Ontario
Not telling your followers that you were hacked, and that they potentially got scammed, is a pretty shitty thing to do. Even if it was obvious, you have to at least address the problem.
Nah, disagree. If you fall for a crypto scam that was sent out by an NHL teams official twitter page, you deserve to lose your money

Reactions: willy702

willy702

Jul 3, 2016
Today got email on all the great ways to follow the Kraken at no charge. Got an email from the Utah HC for some reason (maybe because I attended Coyotes games?) telling me about how you can catch all the excitement of hockey on free TV. Already know about Vegas doing the same.

THIS SHIT IS PISSING ME OFF. KSE, GET A CLUE! Do they really want to be invisible to the fans? I get the Rockies not caring but this lack of respect to us is just mind boggling. Guess since Stan never watches the games, we don't have to either?

expatriatedtexan

Habitual Line Stepper
Aug 17, 2005
Today got email on all the great ways to follow the Kraken at no charge. Got an email from the Utah HC for some reason (maybe because I attended Coyotes games?) telling me about how you can catch all the excitement of hockey on free TV. Already know about Vegas doing the same.

THIS SHIT IS PISSING ME OFF. KSE, GET A CLUE! Do they really want to be invisible to the fans? I get the Rockies not caring but this lack of respect to us is just mind boggling. Guess since Stan never watches the games, we don't have to either?
I got an email from the Kraken too. It said, we know you live in Alaska and have no way to follow us, but here's a blackout for every time we play a team you like, happy f*** you!

• Haha
Reactions: Foppa2118

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad