NCAA: College Football 2024: Conference Re-Malign-ment, News & Notes Talk

hockey20000

Dec 23, 2018
hard to believe its like 20 days tell this all kicks off again i cant wait college football is my favorite sport of the year. nothing like getting up and turning on college gameday at 10am where i live every saturday morning :D

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
I don’t rule out Prime not lasting the season.
I can't believe he thought adding Sapp, a guy with a lengthy history to a locker room that sounds like it's one bad loss away from a full on implosion (at least according to this article) was a good idea.

Sure Deion is bringing you eyes and attention, but is it worth it when you're still no better off than you've been since the turn of the millennium?

Reactions: DaveG

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I can't believe he thought adding Sapp, a guy with a lengthy history to a locker room that sounds like it's one bad loss away from a full on implosion (at least according to this article) was a good idea.

Sure Deion is bringing you eyes and attention, but is it worth it when you're still no better off than you've been since the turn of the millennium?
Well, you didn’t hear any of this stuff at Jackson State. Colorado needed a big swing and it did pay off last year. They sold tickets and drew huge ratings.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
they could legitimately start the season 1-6 with their schedule, so you may be right about that.
I think there’s not much in-between here. It will either be that or they will be a top 20 team depending on how their top players go

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Comparing Jackson State to Colorado is apples to oranges man

If there was evidence that he was running a freak show though, he wouldn’t have gotten the job. He was landing major recruits there, and has a large network.

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
Seems like a decent chance Deion might just leave on his own once his sons graduate

End of Line

Mar 20, 2009
If there was evidence that he was running a freak show though, he wouldn’t have gotten the job. He was landing major recruits there, and has a large network.

If you look hard enough evidence of malfeasance is there. Media coverage at a HBCU is not the same as the top University in the state of Colorado either.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I'm a bit surprised Oregon is that high, but they're all the teams you'd expect. Miami, I don't know, did they kill it in the portal or something?

Ad

Upcoming events

• France vs Belgium
    France vs Belgium
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $1,632.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Israel vs Italy
    Israel vs Italy
    Wagers: 7
    Staked: $30,494.00