Player Discussion: Colin Miller

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Jet

Free Capo!
Jul 20, 2004
Florida
How are we feeling about Miller?
He's looking great in this preseason game. Most noticeable jet on the ice tonight IMO, maybe second to yager or chibrikov.
Did we strike a good deal with this guy? He seems pretty well rounded.
Well according to some he was so pissed off about his usage he would NEVER sign with us 🙄

What I got excited about last night was his pp qb'ing. I knew he has a bomb but his pick movement and footwork at the blueline was a bit of a surprise.

I can only hope the coaches are more creative and run 2 pp schemes. Pp1 can be possession, looking for seams and one it's, and pp2 can be a point shot pp with some beef in the slot.

That's going to cause some adjustments for the opposition pks and hopefully mistakes

BoneDocUK

Recovering hockey fandoc
Oct 1, 2015
Well according to some he was so pissed off about his usage he would NEVER sign with us 🙄

What I got excited about last night was his pp qb'ing. I knew he has a bomb but his pick movement and footwork at the blueline was a bit of a surprise.

I can only hope the coaches are more creative and run 2 pp schemes. Pp1 can be possession, looking for seams and one it's, and pp2 can be a point shot pp with some beef in the slot.

That's going to cause some adjustments for the opposition pks and hopefully mistakes

Encouraging post, would love to see your scheme in play.

Liked him last year in his brief minutes, thought he showed well in the PO game he got. A solid, smart vet with a shot seems like a nice replacement for Schmitty.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad