Confirmed with Link: Colin Miller, 2 x $1.5m AAV

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Buffdog

Feb 13, 2019
Oh we likely will. The mention of 2 bodies being gone is for Stanley Pionk(sounds like a pervert in some B movie).
They are absolutely hell bent on keeping Stanley and HF Jets hive unit would be apoplectic if Lundmark was lost to waivers without first seeing if he's the second coming of Teppo Numminen (rightly so) so 8 it is . Heinola absolutely needs to be paired with a veteran D and not that chaos giraffe Stanley.
Plus I can't think of anyone who would be the 14th F that would require waivers (until they sign a gud-vet)

one other person

Tripping thru time and space
Feb 19, 2018
Sunny St. Somewhere
IMG_1446.jpeg

We just added a 6/7 forward at a bargain price. Chevy is a genius

• Haha
Reactions: ThinIce61

buggs

screenshot
Sponsor
Jun 25, 2012
somewhere flat
Oh we likely will. The mention of 2 bodies being gone is for Stanley Pionk(sounds like a pervert in some B movie).
They are absolutely hell bent on keeping Stanley and HF Jets hive unit would be apoplectic if Lundmark was lost to waivers without first seeing if he's the second coming of Teppo Numminen (rightly so) so 8 it is . Heinola absolutely needs to be paired with a veteran D and not that chaos giraffe Stanley.
Myers = chaos giraffe
Stanley = chaos giraffe junior

Surprised but pleased with the signing. After giving him the Hayes treatment I thought he would be gone.

Mortimer Snerd

You kids get off my lawn!
Sponsor
Jun 10, 2014
That just means Pionk plays less. All for it.

Mossey - Melo
Snerg - Pionk
Heinola - Miller
Stanley

I could get behind that.

3rd pair looking much better today than yesterday.

Morrissey-DeMelo
Samberg-Pionk
Heinola-Miller
Stanley-Lundmark

Still 2 bodies that should be gone. Hopefully 1 of the 2 are gone at least by TC, either via a trade, or due to another signing and the other is dropped off at the perimeter and told to **** off.

Wish you would name names. I can't figure out who you are talking about. :sarcasm: :laugh:

KingBogo

Admitted Homer
Nov 29, 2011
Winnipeg
Ok I’m totally out of the loop. Who’s Lundmark? lol
I just think they give Lundmark his opportunity this season. A mid 2nd round pick in 2019 and just about off everyone's radar. He is a big RHD, but very much a defensive defenseman. He skates well and makes good short transition plays, but there is next to no offense in his game. The Jets qualified him this year, and Chevy commented in his presser on how the organization is impressed about his overall growth season over season. IMO he is a better prospect then Kovy and Chisholm that this board lost its shit about, but for some reason he is the forgotten prospect.

surixon

Jul 12, 2003
Winnipeg
I just think they give Lundmark his opportunity this season. A mid 2nd round pick in 2019 and just about off everyone's radar. He is a big RHD, but very much a defensive defenseman. He skates well and makes good short transition plays, but there is next to no offense in his game. The Jets qualified him this year, and Chevy commented in his presser on how the organization is impressed about his overall growth season over season. IMO he is a better prospect then Kovy and Chisholm that this board lost its shit about, but for some reason he is the forgotten prospect.

Not sure he's better than Chisholm from what I've seen.

Reactions: Mathil8

surixon

Jul 12, 2003
Winnipeg
I think the organization likes his game more. He can be a steady, defensive 3rd pairing RHD who is your PK guy that you can plug in and not have to worry about for a decade.

Well yeah, this org has a very hard time with risk and have consistiently chosen the low upside so called safe piece to fill depth positions.

I'll be honest I don't see an NHL player in Lundmark.

Slimy Sculpin

Dec 29, 2013
I think the organization likes his game more. He can be a steady, defensive 3rd pairing RHD who is your PK guy that you can plug in and not have to worry about for a decade.
So, are you implying that Bowness did not like him? I certainly could not figure out why he wasn't used after he was acquired last season. I agree about him as a solid 3rd pairing guy.

I think that I agree with you.

KingBogo

Admitted Homer
Nov 29, 2011
Winnipeg
Well yeah, this org has a very hard time with risk and have consistiently chosen the low upside so called safe piece to fill depth positions.

I'll be honest I don't see an NHL player in Lundmark.
We will see, as I think he will be on the roster next season. I have more hope for him to grow as I think there is enough of a skill set there.

surixon

Jul 12, 2003
Winnipeg
We will see, as I think he will be on the roster next season. I have more hope for him to grow as I think there is enough of a skill set there.

I'm not sure either that is good or bad for his development. As we've seen the last number of years our number 8 dmen barely gets into any games.

KingBogo

Admitted Homer
Nov 29, 2011
Winnipeg
I'm not sure either that is good or bad for his development. As we've seen the last number of years our number 8 dmen barely gets into any games.
After you play out your ELC, any development concerns kind of get thrown out the window. You either are on the roster or you aren't, even if it is the PB, or you are set free to anyone who wants to take a chance on you. As an aside, I never mind losing someone on waivers as it is great for players not to get burried.

raideralex99

Whiteout Is Coming.
Dec 18, 2015
West Coast
Good signing especially when teams are paying $3-4M for a 3rd pairing defenseman today.
Imo I think the only reason Bones did not play Miller more is Bones doesn’t like to change the lineups that much.
I am surprised Miller signed here but I guess he liked practicing with the guys and got along with them.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad