Cole Caufield: Is this the year?

How Many Goals Will Caufield Score in 2023/24?

• Total voters

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
Can't have 2 pint sized forwards in your top6. The correct play would have been to trade CC for a legit RHD and draft Michkov. Either way however, CC is not a bad player. He's a perimeter sniper, and a usefull tool to have on the PP..

I said the same with hutson.. the kid is the same size as peewee players..

Small doesn't work. Small and weak even worse..

To be effective in todays NHL you need to have Speed, Size, strength and Grit.
You know what wins cups?

Goals.

WeThreeKings

Demidov is a HAB
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
Can't have 2 pint sized forwards in your top6. The correct play would have been to trade CC for a legit RHD and draft Michkov. Either way however, CC is not a bad player. He's a perimeter sniper, and a usefull tool to have on the PP..

I said the same with hutson.. the kid is the same size as peewee players..

Small doesn't work. Small and weak even worse..

No one is trading you a legitimate RHD for Caufield.. similarly it would be difficult to even trade Michkov for a top end RHD.

RHD are always going to be more valuable than small scoring wingers.

Ozmodiar

Oct 18, 2017
A team needs these qualities, not each individual player. Just look at Florida’s top 6 with Verhaeghe, Rodrigues and Reinhart.

CC is an opportunistic scorer. There’s a little cheat in his game, as there has to be with this type of player. Is he a line-driving, 200ft, all-round top player? No. Does he have to be? No.

I would like to see him clean up his puck security. His play off the 1/2 wall has been a tragedy.

Reactions: Grate n Colorful Oz

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad