Cole Cassels (MOD Warning Post #417)

Verviticus

Jul 23, 2010

Mr. Canucklehead

Kitimat Canuck
Dec 14, 2002
Kitimat, BC
In looking up video of Cole Cassels, I've discovered a side to his game that his father certainly never had.

Doesn't seem to do it too often, but didn't fare too badly in either one. Did Andrew ever scrap even once?

PerDos

Feb 24, 2012

Brief interview with Andrew and Cole. Hope Canucks will find Cole his own Sanderson.

Edo

The Mightiest Club
Jun 7, 2003
vancouver
wowhockey.com
I'll never forget that one game where Cassels had a crazy start to the game and one of the Sportsnet guys brought up the 5 goals for a million dollars thing they always run.

EpochLink

Canucks and Jets fan
Aug 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC
The Bertuzzi/Cassels/Naslund line...then Cassels gets shifted to the second line in favour of Morrison.

I was in grade 11 when that happened, I'm getting old LMAO

Lindgren

Jun 30, 2005
The Organizations long term blackmarket investments are coming to light.. :naughty:

Who next?

I learned recently that people are paying hundreds of thousands of dollars to a South Korean company to have their pets cloned. How long will it be before your comment can be made entirely seriously?

MS

1%er
Mar 18, 2002
Vancouver, BC
Really like what I see. Seems like he has a pretty good shot, and shows good patience and puck protection—he's a lot bigger than I expected.

His shot actually looks pretty awful to my eyes, and his skating is average.

But yeah, he shows an ability to slow the game down and make plays in limited space. Strong on the puck.

Given his rep as a strong defensive player, it seems like a reasonable pick.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad