Confirmed Signing with Link: [COL] F Jonathan Drouin re-signs with the Avalanche (1 year, $2.5M)

EquivalentStay

Jul 27, 2020
LOL the good ol "you're not an idiot you do idiotic things" cop out.

I don't give a damn what you see me as, you're some narcissistic moron trying to take ownership of threads because they have the name of a player that works for a team you cheer for.

If you don't like whatever i type just press ignore and don't force your insipid and pathetic existence upon me, you degenerate.
Bro go touch some grass, holy smokes

• Love
Reactions: McJedi

McJedi

Apr 21, 2020
Florida
This was easily one of the most team friendly contracts signed this summer. Drouin was outstanding this past season. Gave the Avs a strong top six caliber season. Good defensively. Good along the boards, great in puck possession and exquisite passing skills.

He’s a hell of a player and extremely fun to watch.

Reactions: Linds

Habs Halifax

Loyal Habs Fan
Jul 11, 2016
East Coast
I hope he has another career season just so I can read a bunch of salty Habs fans whine and complain.

I'm sure he will do well again with that Avs core. Not a perfect forward but he's not as bad as some Habs fans think. And you can include fans from others teams as well.

Name me the best centers Drouin has played with on both Tampa and Montreal? Said this over and over again with several Habs fans.

I'm not one of those. I'm glad Drouin had success in Colorado. The guy was dealing with depression and other mental issues in the past few years. I think he deserves to be happier and playing with Nathan seems to have helped him.

Habs traded for him and tried him at center. When that didn't work, we bounced him all over the line-up and fans/media got aggressive towards him. It's what Montreal does. Hero or Zero narratives.

A soft but skilled forward like Drouin belongs with a legit center. Said this for years!

Warh1ppy

Feb 14, 2018
Career high in points last year and not a defensive liability for $2.5 million?

Ya. Absolutely worth every penny on a 1 year deal

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
I’m surprised he’s fitting in so well with the Avs. He’s not even a great diver… yet. But Bednar will coach him up.

Spilot23

Dec 30, 2014
I’m surprised he’s fitting in so well with the Avs. He’s not even a great diver… yet. But Bednar will coach him up.
Agreed gonna be hard for him to reach that Divesaitl level :sarcasm:

Jokes aside glad he signed. I expected him to sign him below what was expected somehow was expecting 3M$-3,5M$. Great to have him one year so management can figure out the Landy/Nuke situations.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad