Confirmed Signing with Link: [COL] F Jonathan Drouin re-signs with the Avalanche (1 year, $2.5M)

1specter

Sep 27, 2016
Sakic

giphy.gif

Demigod11

Jun 28, 2021
Colorado found the secret to unlock this man's motivation: 1 year contracts.

There's no way i can ever stop hating Drouin but good move by the avs.

Reactions: Canad13ns

Demigod11

Jun 28, 2021
I understand, but is there any way you can stop telling us about it? A lot of us are sick of habs fans insistent on repeatedly sharing their degenerate opinion of this specific player
I never said anything about that guy on any forum ever. I don't represent an entire fanbase and i'd appreciate if you could stop calling me shit like "degenerate" for absolutely no reason when before your reply i wasn't even aware that you exist. Stay in your little Avalanche section if you can't handle reading other people's opinions it's incredibly simple for you.

Who's the f***ing degenerate ya think?

Reactions: Samhockey3

a mangy Meowth

Ross Colton Fan
Jun 21, 2012
Highlands Ranch, CO
I never said anything about that guy on any forum ever. I don't represent an entire fanbase and i'd appreciate if you could stop calling me shit like "degenerate" for absolutely no reason when before your reply i wasn't even aware that you exist. Stay in your little Avalanche section if you can't handle reading other people's opinions it's incredibly simple for you.

Who's the f***ing degenerate ya think?
lol just so typical of you habs fans. Come flying in here talking about how you hate our player forever and then act like I'm unjustly stereotyping you :laugh: just continuing to prove me right! And I called your opinion on the matter degenerate, not you - but who knows.

Reactions: EquivalentStay

Frank Drebin

He's just a child
Sponsor
Mar 9, 2004
Edmonton
"classic Habs fans, they can't help themselves on commenting on a player that spent 5 seasons with them, I swear they're the only fanbase that does this"

I agree, its degenerate and toxic behavior.

We all hope the best for Drouin. Hope he plays well enough next season to get a long term contract with Seattle, Columbus or Utah. Colorado would love to sign him long term but you know, the cap is tight.

Demigod11

Jun 28, 2021
lol just so typical of you habs fans. Come flying in here talking about how you hate our player forever and then act like I'm unjustly stereotyping you :laugh: just continuing to prove me right! And I called your opinion on the matter degenerate, not you - but who knows.
LOL the good ol "you're not an idiot you do idiotic things" cop out.

I don't give a damn what you see me as, you're some narcissistic moron trying to take ownership of threads because they have the name of a player that works for a team you cheer for.

If you don't like whatever i type just press ignore and don't force your insipid and pathetic existence upon me, you degenerate.

Turbonium

Aug 21, 2020
Spain
"classic Habs fans, they can't help themselves on commenting on a player that spent 5 seasons with them, I swear they're the only fanbase that does this"

I agree, its degenerate and toxic behavior.

We all hope the best for Drouin. Hope he plays well enough next season to get a long term contract with Seattle, Columbus or Utah. Colorado would love to sign him long term but you know, the cap is tight.
The Avs could have quite a bit of cap space at the end of this 1 year deal. Nuke is going to end up playing beer league in Russia and Landy is likely destined for a front office position.

a mangy Meowth

Ross Colton Fan
Jun 21, 2012
Highlands Ranch, CO
LOL the good ol "you're not an idiot you do idiotic things" cop out.

I don't give a damn what you see me as, you're some narcissistic moron trying to take ownership of threads because they have the name of a player that works for a team you cheer for.

If you don't like whatever i type just press ignore and don't force your insipid and pathetic existence upon me, you degenerate.
lol, you just keep proving me more and more correct

a mangy Meowth

Ross Colton Fan
Jun 21, 2012
Highlands Ranch, CO
Some of our fans have a weird obsession with Drouin but you're the one freaking out about a pretty innocent comment here. Anyway good contract for the Avs and Drouin. I was a bit surprised they didn't sign him before free agency
All I said was that we're tired of hearing you guys talk about hating him. This dude has completely flipped out on me, are you really saying you don't see what's going on here?

Murzu

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 23, 2013
Finland
Oh, spicy!

Awesome deal. If he repeats his last year, I want him signed long term to Colorado. What a player, amazing vision and passing, great speed, top notch two way game.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad