Cody Eakin hit on Lundqvist (UPD: Suspended 4 games)

The Lunatic Fridge

why is my name here?
Aug 20, 2008
New York
Voracek isnt a "fighter" either. Hes 3rd in NHL scoring. Yet last night he dropped them with Landeskog for a big open ice hit on Raffl.

This is Hockey. Team is family and family needs to be protected and fought for sometimes. No excuse to not maul Eakin there.

Nash went after him but refs weren't having it.

Sureves

Sep 29, 2008
Ottawa
Voracek isnt a "fighter" either. Hes 3rd in NHL scoring. Yet last night he dropped them with Landeskog for a big open ice hit on Raffl.

This is Hockey. Team is family and family needs to be protected and fought for sometimes. No excuse to not maul Eakin there.

Turris tried to fight (technically did fight) Vlasic last night after he speared Karlsson.

I agree, you have to do it.

JT Kreider

FIRE GORDIE CLARK
Dec 24, 2010
NYC
Fighter or not, beat the hell out of him. I would expect a fight if that happened against the Blues of Hunt, Shattenkirk, Fabbri, Lehtera, and Tarasenko was one the ice. Doesn't matter.

Jumbo Joe was proven right after all these years:

Rangers are a soft team.

SI90

Jul 25, 2011
StrongIsland
Hate the rangers but you don't do that. Wtf was he thinking? I hope one of the rags players beat his ass

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
Damn that's a suspension if he did that to a skater, doing it to a goalie makes it so much worse.

At least 5 I would think

GordieHoweHatTrick

Sep 20, 2009
Toronto
Whats the rule for goalies in the between those two lines behind their net? Are they still protected from being touched when they're playing a puck behind there?

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
Sponsor
May 25, 2014
Jesus Christ. 3 games at least.

Are you out of your mind how is it 3 games???

That piece of garbage targeted Lundquists head with a TON of speed went right for the head and Lundquist like him or not is a STAR goalie he cant be just LEVELED like that. This is sick. This is the kinda crap the league MUST make an example of. Less than 10 games is a INJUSTICE :rant:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad