Confirmed with Link: Chris Wideman Retires

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

ahmedou

DOU
Oct 7, 2017
“You both treat the players like family and make Montreal a special place to play.”

“Skating on the Bell Centre ice with the CH logo on my chest, in front of the greatest fans in sports, is a feeling I wish all hockey players could experience. Thank you to all the fans who have supported me throughout my career.”

''Jeff Gorton, Kent Hughes and Martin St. Louis gave me an opportunity to continue my career in Montreal until the end. I want to thank you all for changing my life for the better.''

Natey

GOATS
Sponsor
Aug 2, 2005
Dvorak is the new glue guy.
He's Jokic with about 1/3 the talent lol

My wish for this season is that Dvo is forced to do a 10 minutes post game interview after every single game.

And we all place bets on how many smiles in interviews by the end of the year.

• Haha
Reactions: OldCraig71

Jee

uwu
Aug 25, 2006
Montréal
1fae1.png

Bottle Rocket

Jul 23, 2023
He was a placeholder on the right side and did that very adequately.

You were a habs and not a leaf. For that I will not hate you.

jrom

Mar 28, 2022
Stumbled upon this story, a couple of years ago around Christmas time some AHL team organized a players / fans event where the players were supposed to share a Xmas moment with the fans.

A "guy that was then traded from OTT to EDM and born in St-Louis" shared that when he was 14 he told his younger sister that Santa isn't real (with kids in the audience...) Brain fart, the team forced him to come to the rink dressed as an elf for the next 2 weeks :laugh:

source Zibanejad:

Chadstudsky

Nov 19, 2008
Ottawa
LOL, That's hilarious, your GF is a slut and you get pissed off at the dude that did her? your anger is misdirected there cowboy.
Agreed that she's a slut, but he's still a POS. I bartended a bar frequently visited by the sens because almost nothing in Ottawa stayed open past 11 on weekdays in the west end for a full meal. I'd serve them all the time. My gf at the time was a server at the same bar. She stupidly exchanged numbers with him one night (slut move, but NHL player right). He texted her often to hang out, she kept turning him down, finally telling him she was with (my name, the bartender that serves you all the time). I saw the texts. We'd be woken up at 2am a couple times by him blowing up her phone even after that. He'd come in, 'hey (my name) hows it going', shake my hand, not knowing that my gf showed me everything. One night when we were fighting she took him up on his offer. That's a slut move by her and a POS move by him, I don't care what you think bud. Too bad because 95% of the sens in those years were awesome dudes, except for him and Ben Harpur.

Reactions: Danarqhy

StCaufield

Mar 14, 2022
Agreed that she's a slut, but he's still a POS. I bartended a bar frequently visited by the sens because almost nothing in Ottawa stayed open past 11 on weekdays in the west end for a full meal. I'd serve them all the time. My gf at the time was a server at the same bar. She stupidly exchanged numbers with him one night (slut move, but NHL player right). He texted her often to hang out, she kept turning him down, finally telling him she was with (my name, the bartender that serves you all the time). I saw the texts. We'd be woken up at 2am a couple times by him blowing up her phone even after that. He'd come in, 'hey (my name) hows it going', shake my hand, not knowing that my gf showed me everything. One night when we were fighting she took him up on his offer. That's a slut move by her and a POS move by him, I don't care what you think bud. Too bad because 95% of the sens in those years were awesome dudes, except for him and Ben Harpur.
Nobody cares

• Love
Reactions: MasterD

Kobe Armstrong

Jul 26, 2011
Change your name and avi you don't deserve to rep Chadstudsky

• Haha

MasterD

Giggidy Giggidy Goo
Jul 1, 2004
Never seen someone so proud to have been cheated on, enough to post about it at length.
Change your name and avi you don't deserve to rep Chadstudsky
Definitely not too Chad-y

Chadstudsky

Nov 19, 2008
Ottawa
Never seen someone so proud to have been cheated on, enough to post about it at length.

Definitely not too Chad-y
Proud? It's a funny story in hindsight, a handful of people replied or reacted so I gave context. Was 7-8 years ago and still don't like the guy for it. Don't reply or just block me then

Last edited:

Danarqhy

Oct 27, 2022
Check Republic
youtube.com
Good on ya for sharing this, he sounds like a massive douche if what you're saying is true. Nevermind all the simps worshipping anyone that is famous who are gonna put you down, I actually think it takes courage to come forth with this as society (as we can see in the comments) is very often skewed in favor of the rich and famous (the very reason your girl was interested in him in the first place). There are tons of examples of hockey players behaving like absolute animals, and people defend the behavior... nothing new here.

As for Wideman himself, he was an absolute and total trainwreck defensively whenever he played. Absolutely drove people NUTS, anyone who's honest is 100% not going to miss the disaster-on-skates known as Chris Wideman.

Reactions: Chadstudsky

MoneyManny

Jun 28, 2021
If you saw all those texts and said nothing to him when he said hi to you, you deserved what you got.

• Haha

StCaufield

Mar 14, 2022
Proud? It's a funny story in hindsight, a handful of people replied or reacted so I gave context. Was 7-8 years ago and still don't like the guy for it. Don't reply or just block me then
It’s really weird and I’d bet completely untrue. I hung out with Crosby for 2 hours at a golf club a month ago with my best friend who’s the club professional. Us 3 at a table. I don’t look for people to give me attention about it though and most people wouldn’t even believe it. Why do you care so much about airing your dirty laundry?

• Haha
Reactions: Shred and MasterD

Shred

Nov 1, 2005

Don’t leave us hanging, I feel that you really want to tell us that Ben Harpur story too

• Haha

Chadstudsky

Nov 19, 2008
Ottawa
Don’t leave us hanging, I feel that you really want to tell us that Ben Harpur story too
Nah, I'm calling it here. This board that devours everything hockey 24/7 would probably love to sit and have a beer and hear some of the wild and hilarious stories in real life. I'll keep them for my friends, not for the people that question if I'm a basement dweller seeking attention.

MoneyManny

Jun 28, 2021
Nah, I'm calling it here. This board that devours everything hockey 24/7 would probably love to sit and have a beer and hear some of the wild and hilarious stories in real life. I'll keep them for my friends, not for the people that question if I'm a basement dweller seeking attention.
71abg4o4o4L.jpg

Reactions: WeThreeKings

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad