Proposal: Chris Driedger

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

wraparound

May 17, 2014
Seattle’s goaltending situation is leaving a lot to be desired. despite that, GMRF has made it clear that they’re committed to Grubauer & that he’s their guy.

next season Joey Daccord will be waiver eligible, and I don’t think they want to risk losing him to waivers, which makes Driedger seem to be the odd man out, so I’m wondering what it would take to acquire him. goalie value is hard to pin down, so I’m curious what y’all think!

66-30-33

Jan 24, 2006
Victoria, BC
I'd take him on the Pens, would be a way better option over DeSmith. What would he cost the Pens at 1M retention? so 2.5M AAV.

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
I don't know, it would be pretty unheard of for an expansion franchise to just trade away the guy they targeted to be an important part of their team. :sarcasm:

Prairie Habs

Oct 3, 2010
I don't know, it would be pretty unheard of for an expansion franchise to just trade away the guy they targeted to be an important part of their team. :sarcasm:

The guys in the room would be pretty torn up if they moved a guy who has been such a big reason for what they've accomplished so far

kihei

McEnroe: The older I get, the better I used to be.
Jun 14, 2006
Toronto
Seattle goalies are hard to evaluate, their stats are terrible but it might also be a team problem
The goalies have been bad, especially Grubauer, but, believe me, it is definitely a team problem. Even when the Kraken was leading or close to leading the league in fewest shots allowed per game, other teams were capitalizing on the chances they did get because of poor team defense and questionable coaching strategy.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad