Chris Chelios comment...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doggy

Oct 11, 2011
Can someone give me more context for what Chelios said regarding not caring about CBJ? I didn't hear the quote and it sounds like just another snub for our organization. Just wondering about context..what was said leading up to his comment.

Monk

Feb 5, 2008
Can someone give me more context for what Chelios said regarding not caring about CBJ? I didn't hear the quote and it sounds like just another snub for our organization. Just wondering about context..what was said leading up to his comment.

I can't because I didn't watch, but I do have this to offer:

f*** chicago

Reactions: GoJackets1

cbjthrowaway

Jul 4, 2020
after the initial reaction to chicago winning bucci tried to change the subject a bit by talking about how our miserable lottery luck struck again and chelios basically said he didn't care because the hawks are his team.

not the best way to phrase it i guess but also i don't know what else the other guys in the studio are supposed to add to bucci's comment

Double-Shift Lasse

Just post better
Dec 22, 2004
Exurban Cbus
after the initial reaction to chicago winning bucci tried to change the subject a bit by talking about how our miserable lottery luck struck again and chelios basically said he didn't care because the hawks are his team.

not the best way to phrase it i guess but also i don't know what else the other guys in the studio are supposed to add to bucci's comment
How about nothing?

That said, there is very little Chelios could do that would make me loathe him more than I already did.

Reactions: CBJx614

MoeBartoli

Checkers-to-Jackets
Jan 12, 2011

No, you captured what he said quite accurately.

Reactions: CBJx614
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad