Prospect Info: CHL, NCAA & European Prospects Thread | Part XII

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tao Jersey Jones

Sep 28, 2003
Plainfield, NJ
I hope we'll be in the mix for Daniel Brickley

Junior and NCAA free agent signing season is upon us and in the past two years the Devils have scooped up a player or two, but don't expect the Devils to be too involved this year. With so much quality talent already in the pipeline, Devils management is confident in their ability to grow from within and through the draft.

Prospect Pipeline: Sissons having career year in WHL

I like RW Max Veronneau and LW Ryan Kuffner out of Princeton.

Zippy316

aka Zippo
Aug 17, 2012
New Jersey
Junior and NCAA free agent signing season is upon us and in the past two years the Devils have scooped up a player or two, but don't expect the Devils to be too involved this year. With so much quality talent already in the pipeline, Devils management is confident in their ability to grow from within and through the draft.

Prospect Pipeline: Sissons having career year in WHL

I like RW Max Veronneau and LW Ryan Kuffner out of Princeton.

Also at 48 contracts.

Should be interesting to see if they sign anyone because Binghamton looks to have a lot of young guys next year. They might just stick with the players they drafted and supplement the team with some veteran guys.

Zippy316

aka Zippo
Aug 17, 2012
New Jersey
Only hurdle would be him leaving Harvard the final semester of his senior year. Unless he took an accelerated work load and is already graduated? But if I were in his spot, I'd finish out school.

I think someone found out that he's already got his Bachelor's and is now taking classes toward his Masters.

Reactions: Tao Jones

Tao Jersey Jones

Sep 28, 2003
Plainfield, NJ
Also at 48 contracts.

Should be interesting to see if they sign anyone because Binghamton looks to have a lot of young guys next year. They might just stick with the players they drafted and supplement the team with some veteran guys.

They can sign players to ATOs for the rest of this season and ELCs that start next season.

Reactions: Darkauron

Brodeur

Feb 27, 2002
San Diego
I hope we'll be in the mix for Daniel Brickley

From what Bob McKenzie said last year, pretty much every team is going to make Brickley an offer. On the bright side, we can show him how quickly Will Butcher was put into the lineup. We can then point to our LHD depth going into next season and try to sell him that he'd have the opportunity to earn a roster spot.

Although looking at it from Brickley's perspective, a team like Chicago would make a ton of sense.

OmNomNom

Taco is Love, Taco is Life
Mar 3, 2011
In the Church of Salmela
From what Bob McKenzie said last year, pretty much every team is going to make Brickley an offer. On the bright side, we can show him how quickly Will Butcher was put into the lineup. We can then point to our LHD depth going into next season and try to sell him that he'd have the opportunity to earn a roster spot.

Although looking at it from Brickley's perspective, a team like Chicago would make a ton of sense.
boy does he look old

brickley_daniel.jpg

tailfins

Sponsor
Apr 20, 2005

I'd rather give Mueller a shot than sign Brickley. Or, if it was possible, I'd do both.

Mueller is 9 days older than Brickley and basically the same size.

Unless the Devils are throwing in the towel on Mueller (or on Moore + Lovejoy, and then moving Butcher to RD), I don't see how Brickley has much of an opportunity here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad