Prospect Info: CHL, NCAA and European 2018-19 Prospects Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Triumph

Oct 2, 2007
Popugaev got promoted to the KHL after being traded - so far he's played 21 minutes in 2 games for Amur Khabarovsk.

Reactions: My3Sons

Billdo

Oct 28, 2008
Ocean County
Popugaev got promoted to the KHL after being traded - so far he's played 21 minutes in 2 games for Amur Khabarovsk.

I don't see him ever getting back here but if he ever gets his head together he could be a player with his size and shot.

devilsblood

Mar 10, 2010
CHL season has begun.

Hoelscher off to a good start, 1g 1a in 2 games.

Bernard with an apple in 2 games. A +5.

Chainey has not played yet.

Reactions: My3Sons

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ
I don't see him ever getting back here but if he ever gets his head together he could be a player with his size and shot.

Unless he improves his skating and learns to engage in contact we won't offer him a contract.

Can the new Euro scout on this board offer his thoughts?

Triumph

Oct 2, 2007

I think this trade makes it more likely for him to come back, albeit it's still a remote possbility. Khabarovsk is not one of the KHL's premier franchises - he might sign here to get out of playing there.

Brodeur

Feb 27, 2002
San Diego
I'm using Ty Smith as an excuse to visit my friend in Portland when Spokane plays there on December 1st. Coincidentally it'll be the Teddy Bear toss game which is always fun.

Reactions: thethinglonger

Brodeur

Feb 27, 2002
San Diego
We'll see how it goes, but Spokane is expected to contend for the WHL championship so Smith might be occupied through May.

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ
Strange news today that the Hurricanes have placed him on waivers in order to get down to the allowable two imports.

That is awful news for him and bad news for the NJD .

Getting cut so quick, his team must have saw something.

We are whiffing on every goaltender in recent drafts.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad