GDT: Chicago @ Winnipeg Jets Friday Oct.11th 7:00pm Winnipeg's home opener

The Blue Baron

Nov 13, 2015
Hoser Country
Here we go! Lets beat these Cawks!

1728651103119.jpeg

Thank you Dude @Jets 31 plain Jane pillows is always a treat!

GO JETS GO:jets:jets:jets

Huffer

Jul 16, 2010
Forecheck, backcheck, paycheck.

I hope we continue to see the bottom 6 (I'll include the Lowry line here as bottom 6 although we know it's not by ice time) get in on the forecheck, bring some physicality, and work on the cycle to wear the other D down.

Would like to see our top 6 get a little more engaged than against the Oilers (although it's still early so I'm not going to get on them just yet as they get their timing). But they could probably stand to improve their breakouts (some got a little sloppy against the Oil IMO, and general toughness on the puck.

Hope they keep the momentum going though.

Buffdog

Feb 13, 2019
Forecheck, backcheck, paycheck.

I hope we continue to see the bottom 6 (I'll include the Lowry line here as bottom 6 although we know it's not by ice time) get in on the forecheck, bring some physicality, and work on the cycle to wear the other D down.

Would like to see our top 6 get a little more engaged than against the Oilers (although it's still early so I'm not going to get on them just yet as they get their timing). But they could probably stand to improve their breakouts (some got a little sloppy against the Oil IMO, and general toughness on the puck.

Hope they keep the momentum going though.
We could almost delineate the forward group as "skill 6" and "grind 6" or something like that instead of top 6/bottom 6

Reactions: Huffer

jetsmooseice

Up Yours Robison
Feb 20, 2020
like @buggs its my first time seeing Bedard live so I am looking forward to that.
Fun fact, Bedsy has never won in Winnipeg either as a junior or a pro, but he has had his moments, like this:

I remember the hush that came over the crowd when that happened, right off the opening faceoff, haha. But luckily for them, the Jets aren't relying on Karter Prosofsky to shut down #98. :squint:

Reactions: ps241

WolfHouse

Oct 4, 2020
Early season trap game... after that 6-0 whuppin'

Man, what happened to Connor Murphy's game if he's 3rd pairing on this garbage d core

Reactions: Buffdog

ps241

The Ballad of Ville Bobby
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010
Fun fact, Bedsy has never won in Winnipeg either as a junior or a pro, but he has had his moments, like this:

I remember the hush that came over the crowd when that happened, right off the opening faceoff, haha. But luckily for them, the Jets aren't relying on Karter Prosofsky to shut down #98. :squint:

Beautiful goal but Prosofsky's footwork was a mess too.

Reactions: Buffdog

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad