Proposal: Chicago and Montreal

Pierre Lebrun

Nov 3, 2014
Both outside the playoffs and looking in. Neither will fully tank. Can a midseason move provide a spark?
Youth for youth. Chicago gets a talented scorer that can play top 6. Montreal gets an aggressive RW that can score and line up at C. They get a potential scoring C with upside. And a solid RD that can help make a run at playoffs while Weber is out.

Chicago trades - Ryan Hartman + David Kampf + Cody Franson (UFA)

Montreal trades - Alex Galchenyuk

Hostile Offer

Artist formerly known as Eagle Peninsula
Jun 17, 2017
Finland
Hartman is a good player but we shouldn't move Galchenyuk for him. I would ask for Forsling.

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
Teams are not good trade partners and the Hawks are not trading away the two brightest young talents in organization

Team cant afford to move guys like them while our core declines. Forsling/Debrincat are going to be the guys who eventually get Hawks back on track

hawksrule

Lot of brains but no polish
May 18, 2014
Both outside the playoffs and looking in. Neither will fully tank. Can a midseason move provide a spark?
Youth for youth. Chicago gets a talented scorer that can play top 6. Montreal gets an aggressive RW that can score and line up at C. They get a potential scoring C with upside. And a solid RD that can help make a run at playoffs while Weber is out.

Chicago trades - Ryan Hartman + David Kampf + Cody Franson (UFA)

Montreal trades - Alex Galchenyuk

Yes please.

ole ole

Oct 7, 2017
I wouldn't trade Forsling for Galchenyuk. And I certainly wouldn't trade Debrincat for Petry. Awful proposal.
And we are not trading Galchenyuk. for Ryan Hartman + David Kampf + Cody Franson (UFA). So shut this garbage down.

rent free

Apr 6, 2015
Hartman isn't the player Chicago should move out. He's cheap for now and his new contract will surely be cheaper than galch's.

ThatSaid

May 31, 2015
Glendale Heights, IL
I think Galch would do well in Chicago. Obviously I'd be in favor of a Hartman for Galch proposal, because it's lopsided in our favor. But DeBrincat+Forsling for Galch and Petry? No way, not in a million years.

Forsling is looking like he'll be a stud, but I'd probably give him up for Galch straight up, or with a tiny add. But really, we shouldn't be making any moves until we stabilize our goaltending situation.

migi

Feb 25, 2015
Chucky, Petry for Forsling, DeBrincat? Lol.

Add Seabrook to that deal and it's maybe.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad