Confirmed Trade: [CHI/VAN] Ilya Mikheyev (15% retained), Sam Lafferty, 2027 2nd round pick for 2027 4th round pick

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

DJJones

Nov 18, 2014
Calgary
I can't tell if people are joking about him not waving? He's probably salivating at the chance to go to Chicago. Why would he not want to go there?

I can't think of a single reason, guys that don't play Tocchets style should get out asap.

Space umpire

Nov 15, 2018
Cocoa Beach, Florida
I won't say either way for most of the players but EP 100% would.
Doubling down on a dumb take? No player will be mad at him. He wasn’t lazy and just take the money while slacking off. He suffered a major injury and EVERY player knows it could have been them. By all accounts he’s working hard to get back to his old game. I look forward to his return to a productive career.

Reactions: MarkusNaslund19

DJJones

Nov 18, 2014
Calgary
Easy. Because Chicago stinks and Vancouver is a potential Cup contender.

Meh, get more minutes, ask to get traded to a contender in a year or two. If Vancouver is a contender, there's like 8-10 contenders.

Rehabilitate your image and still have just as likely of a shot at the cup. Stay in Vancouver and he won't get another contract

bringbacktheskate604

Jul 20, 2022
Yes, NCSU baseball coach asked RBA for a stick and a helmet for their celebrations and he sent them over.
Awesome. With LSU out they became my defacto hopeful after seeing that. Plus wolfpack is such an awesome name.
Can't stand MLB anymore but college baseball is special and I wish it was a thing here.

Fatass

Apr 17, 2017
If Mikheyev declines the trade, Vancouver can just put him on waivers and both teams can complete the transaction without him while Chicago puts in a claim

He doesn’t have a NMC - no leverage
Yup. Hawks claim Mikheyev and the clubs trade the picks and rights to Lafferty. Ends up the same.

Reactions: Bedarded and Tact

Mrfenn92

Proud to be American
Sponsor
Nov 27, 2018
Chicago,Illinois
IMG_8787.gif

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad