Proposal: CHI-DAL

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

DingDongCharlie

Sep 12, 2010
Player wise this is a win for Dallas. The Seth Jones reality check via that contract though says zero chance Dallas takes that contract and gives you Stankoven and a 1st in a super deep draft.

oconnor9sean

Mar 3, 2013
DFW
I think Seth is better than people give him credit for, but I don’t want that contract on the books.

Dallas has a sneaky great 18-21 year old prospect group with Harley, Stankoven, Wyatt Johnston, Mavrik Borque and some fringe guys like Dellandrea, Damiani, Stranges and others, they need to build around that future instead of moving them.

Sports2

WDI
Jul 1, 2018
If Chicago is rebuilding it would probably be in their best interest to retain on Seth to maximize his value. I think teams would just as easily recognize it is in Chicago’s best interest to get out from under that contract. Something like 8.5 would probably be palatable for most teams.

Johno

We deserve it
Oct 30, 2013
I think Seth is better than people give him credit for, but I don’t want that contract on the books.

Dallas has a sneaky great 18-21 year old prospect group with Harley, Stankoven, Wyatt Johnston, Mavrik Borque and some fringe guys like Dellandrea, Damiani, Stranges and others, they need to build around that future instead of moving them.
Hey Sean, I think you might be looking back a bit too far. Current Seth isn’t all that. And definitely isn’t a $9mil+ player.

D451198C-3128-4203-B11B-5500FB1EDDFE.jpeg

Maurice of Orange

13:21 🏒🏒
Feb 5, 2016
Have a feeling that Stankoven fellow gonna be sneaky good. I wouldn’t do this deal from a Dallas perspective.

serp

Jan 17, 2016
Absolutely no way a team is retaining anything substantial for 7 years.

Actually 8 years because his new contract hasn't even started yet. Starts next year.

Reactions: LT

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad