Confirmed with Link: [CHI/DAL] Patrick Sharp, Stephen Johns traded to Stars for Trevor Daley, Ryan Garbutt

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

dbridge

Bluth Lockout 2015
Nov 28, 2010
Chicago

Dallas Stars Twitter: ICYMI on Periscope: #Stars acquire Patrick Sharp and Steven Johns from @NHLBlackhawks in exchange for Ryan Garbutt and Trevor Daley

Last edited:

Retail1LO*

lol

it cost us Johns to unload Sharp in exchange for two turds that couldn't hold a shine if you polished them. Christ, what a summer.

dbridge

Bluth Lockout 2015
Nov 28, 2010
Chicago
Not upset in the least about losing Sharp, not upset about acquiring Daley. But losing Johns is a buzzkill, and Garbutt can get **** off.

crimsonking

Mar 2, 2007
Canada
Not a good deal. I wasn't expecting any type of a good haul in the trade, but I hate seeing Johns included in this deal.

JaegerDice

The mark of my dignity shall scar thy DNA
Dec 26, 2014
Somebody out of this trade needs to get flipped. There's barely any cap savings here.

ClydeLee

Mar 23, 2012
To me Garbutt seems like a perfect type of guy you can still ship off again for nothing of cap space in return.

GGGHawks18

Dec 16, 2011
Somebody out of this trade needs to get flipped. There's barely any cap savings here.

That's what I'm thinking as well. Flipping Garbutt makes sense because we have way to many forwards.

I can't believe we had to include Johns in this deal. He's the best player in this deal imo.

Pulyx

Jun 8, 2015
Brazil
My+Reaction+after+every+Steam+Sale_a11b65_4798439.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad