Confirmed Trade: [CHI/CBJ] Jones, 2021 1st (32OA), '22 6th for Boqvist, '21 1st (12OA), '21 2nd, '22 1st (protected)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

agent082

Feb 11, 2012
It should but hopefully people realize it was a horrible trade and is not a true reflection of market value.

This. I think people will mock Kekalainen because he will get the same or just little bit more. That Ristolainen's trade shouldn't count.

JaegerDice

The mark of my dignity shall scar thy DNA
Dec 26, 2014
Well yeah, we knew they wanted him.

I keep hoping they run into roadblocks until FA, then say 'f*** it' and just throw as much money and term as they can at Hamilton. Then spend the assets you saved for additional support.

Long Live Lyle

Feb 10, 2019
Chicago, IL
Wonder if 12th OA and Boqvist gets it done?

I'd be reluctantly content with that as a CBJ fan. Generally looking for two of:

a) Boqvist
b) 12th
c) Reichel
d) 2022 1st

Plus another piece (2nd round pick, B prospect, decent but not good roster player). But if that smaller piece isn't included, it could still work.

If you could somehow pull off 3 of the 4 above, that'd be incredible, but think it's extremely unlikely.

Reactions: Azail

brock0791

Jul 2, 2015
That's what I mean.

There's no franchise altering talent.

Chicago also doesn't own the 1st or 2nd overall. When do scouts ever forecast anybody to be franchise altering outside of the top 2 pics? Your point is moot. If anything this is the year you're more likely to find all star caliber players outside of the top 5

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad