GDT: chator3

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

spockBokk

Sep 8, 2013
I’ve really liked Geekie and Gauthier this game. Those 2 and Necas all all righties. Seems like the Checkers have like 20 right shots...Poturalski/Geekie/Roy/Gauthier/Necas/ Mckeown/Bishop...

Would be really nice if the need for righties up front on the big club could be solved internally.

vorbis

bunch of likes
Feb 9, 2013
YTZ
just scored a couple tickets close to the penalty box for game 4. the trouncing the Checkers delivered last night helped cool off the secondary market a little bit. gonna wear my Canes hat Dan LaTorraca got me before the season started. it's a big move for me to wear any sports paraphernalia whatsoever. go Checkers and all that sort of thing!

McBrockGinn

JerkDaddy
Jan 9, 2018
Male
just scored a couple tickets close to the penalty box for game 4. the trouncing the Checkers delivered last night helped cool off the secondary market a little bit. gonna wear my Canes hat Dan LaTorraca got me before the season started. it's a big move for me to wear any sports paraphernalia whatsoever. go Checkers and all that sort of thing!

I'll be at the game as well. I milked tickets for all three games off of my reluctant (leafs fan) father-in-law. I'll be wearing my Canes hat as well. Enjoy the game!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad