ChatGPT ranks the 2010-2020 drafts

LuckyDay

Mar 25, 2011
The Uncanny Valley
Any reason why it seems to have forgot Taylor Hall for 2010?
No one on the internets talks about him so ChatGPT can't scrape his information to algorithmically make a smart sounding reply to human minds?
Its about the equivalent local homer journalist given the opportunity to vote for an NHL award. He doesn't pay enough attention to markets and sports outside his own bubble to make a sensible pick.

paulmm3

Mar 29, 2014
It has Rasmus Asplund who was traded for a conditional 7th one pick above the Sabres current first line center Tage Thompson...

I have not been especially impressed with AI. ChatGPT, Google's AI, Twitter's AI, none of it. It's just wrong and makes stuff up.

overlords

#DefundCBC
Aug 16, 2008
The City
It has Rasmus Asplund who was traded for a conditional 7th one pick above the Sabres current first line center Tage Thompson...

I have not been especially impressed with AI. ChatGPT, Google's AI, Twitter's AI, none of it. It's just wrong and makes stuff up.

It's already closer to being human than I feared

Romang67

BitterSwede
Jan 2, 2011
Evanston, IL
Man, I remember 4ish years ago when coherency, staying on topic, and not getting stuck in repeating sentences were the issues to solve fir state of the art text generation. Tough crowd.:laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad