GWT: Champions League - Semifinals

Brunkmeister

Sep 4, 2021
But football ain’t always fair. Bayern had the luck against Arsenal but might be unlucky here instead.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
That Bayern central D is catastrophic on the goal.
Kim going way too high for no reason and too slow to recover and Dier watching instead of plugging the hole.

Reactions: gary69 and luiginb

JoVel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2017
But football ain’t always fair. Bayern had the luck against Arsenal but might be unlucky here instead.
Arsenal fans should really stop excusing Arsenal's underperformance against Bayern as just bad luck.

Reactions: cgf

luiginb

Aug 23, 2007
Barcelona
Right? It's musiala, anybody can stop him :sarcasm:
That was his best play tonight, and the reason why even though I'm on his ass I still like him and see him as Germany's best left wing: the breaks in the rhythm and the verticality (which is also one of the reasons he losses so many balls tbf)

Jersey Fresh

Video Et Taceo
Feb 23, 2004
T.A.
"Bambi" indeed tonight

Mazraoui ain't it either, no idea how you start him in his off position while you have two better offensive left backs available.
Mazroui sucks bad. Bayern looks liable to concede every time Real attack.

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
That was his best play tonight, and the reason why even though I'm on his ass I still like him and see him as Germany's best left wing: the breaks in the rhythm and the verticality (which is also one of the reasons he losses so many balls tbf)

I just don't agree, he's made multiple runs like that already and more often than not when he gets the ball it sucks in a 2nd & 3rd defender.

Vasilevskiy

The cat will be back
Dec 30, 2008
Barcelona
Typical madrid game. Defend, have one chance and score.
Madrid are going to win this comfortably as expected.
I hate myself

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
Feels like our set pieces need a LOT of work.

Both teams' set pieces have been trash TBH

TT should bring Pavlovic on for Mazraoui and Tel on for Müller. Kimmich & Laimer at FB with Pavlovic-Goretzka behind Kane, Sane, Tel, & Musiala. Mazraoui is a good defender, but I'm not sure I trust him to make it through another half against Real without picking up a 2nd card

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad