Champions League: Round of 16

Status
Not open for further replies.

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
Salah cleanly got the ball and that should be a yellow card for diving, wow.

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
Atletico is one of the easiest to hate teams in history.

They play really, really ugly football and repeatedly act like they're shot before surrounding the ref.

Pavel Buchnevich

Drury and Laviolette Must Go
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Lol good luck. They guy lives to be in the spot light. Worst big game ref

I know he has a reputation as a huge Madrid fan.

Each team has two former RM players, so I figure it’s evened up there.

He’s been very lenient on Can so far, likely due to club allegiance, so no complaints there. Di Maria drew a Madrid yellow on Witsel for a nothing play. Neymar looks so frustrated with the lack of calls going his way.

Reactions: Duchene2MacKinnon

Pavel Buchnevich

Drury and Laviolette Must Go
Dec 8, 2013
New York
PSG very bleak first half, not even one shot on goal. Dortmund are at least trying to do something

Strange half. PSG’s offense looks surprisingly bad and Dortmund’s defense looks surprisingly good. Dortmund’s decision making in the final third has been problematic, but the chances have been there. PSG is getting caught on the ball taking too much time to make decisions.

Mbappe has had no impact so far. He needs space to operate. Move him out wide right and bring in Icardi for Di Maria.

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
It's going to be a very tough tie for Liverpool from here on out. Atletico may not be the best team going this season, but one thing they don't do is concede a lot of goals. Fortunate or not that early goal from Saul not only makes for what will likely be some dire football, but it also really hurts Liverpool's chances. Let's see how they approach the second half.

maclean

Jan 4, 2014
Lollorente*

*OK for a minute I thought Tottenham's Llorente was playing there now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad