Waived: [CGY] Walker Duehr, Dryden Hunt, and Jarred Tinordi waived by the Flames

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

beowulf

Not a nice guy.
Jan 29, 2005
Ottawa
Huh well not unexpected I guess. What's interesting is this is likely the end of his NHL career and his dad retired from the NHL at the same age...32.

Lunatik

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 12, 2012
Little surprised on Hunt, he's actually worn an 'A' a couple times this preseason on the weaker road lineups, so I thought maybe with his attitude, how much the coaches love him and his flexibility that he might be the front-runner for the 13th forward spot.

Someone please take Tinordi... PLEASE... He's awesome I swear.

I don't expect Duehr or Hunt to be claimed, but also wouldn't be terribly shocked if either one of them were claimed, but both would shock me because the odds on that have to be astronomical.

Lunatik

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 12, 2012
What happened to Duehr? Last I remember him being relevant he looked like a premium 4th liner no?
Nah, he had some good games but it was a pretty small sample size, being less than 30 games, then last year he just couldn't bring that level of intensity every night and fell out of favor
Duehr? I just met her!
Has never stopped me

• Wow
Reactions: MasterMatt25

Rubi

Photographer
Sponsor
Jan 9, 2009
No big surprise. These are the easy decisions for Conroy.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad