Confirmed Signing with Link: [CGY] G Dustin Wolf re-signs with the Flames (2 years, $850k AAV)

Mrfenn92

Proud to be American
Sponsor
Nov 27, 2018
Chicago,Illinois
IMG_9016.png

Skinnyjimmy08

WorldTraveler
Mar 30, 2012
Looks like AHL for another year then I assume?

Hopefully a back and forth AHL/NHL season though and then full time NHLer the following year

The Nuge

Some say…
Jan 26, 2011
British Columbia
Pretty good deal for both sides. He’s not yet proven to be NHL calibre, so the higher guaranteed money is good for him, and Calgary locks him up for an extra year where he should massively outperform the deal

ESH

Jun 19, 2011
Looks like AHL for another year then I assume?

Hopefully a back and forth AHL/NHL season though and then full time NHLer the following year
Not unless Calgary gets another goalie. Wolf should be atleast splitting starts with Vladar next season

Skinnyjimmy08

WorldTraveler
Mar 30, 2012
Flames literally traded their starter so Wolf could play in the NHL. So no, he isn't going back to the AHL.
Ok.. I figured he coulda gotten a 1 way deal for both seasons but it's just in year 2.. either way that's awesome if he sticks in NHL all year next year.. has been impressive at every level

Bounces R Way

Nov 18, 2013
Weegartown
The Saddledome crease is an accursed place. Take heed all ye enter. :skull:

Once again it's up to an undersized late round pick for Calgary. Fleury, Gaudreau, and now Wolf. I hope the Flames and the fanbase can be patient with him. Goalies take time and the blueline minus Hanifin, Tanev and possibly who the f*** knows Kylington is probably going to suck. It will be interesting to see how Bahl fits, I'm hoping for a Cory Sarich type.

Reactions: HighLifeManIsHigh

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad