CFL 2024

joestevens29

Apr 30, 2009
I got my invoice emailed to me on Saturday and noticed that the price only went up to $550 per seat where I sit. I think Larry must have made some changes because I thought I was looking at them going up to $725 for next year.
Given the year they had and the last few seasons a modest increase is all they should be thinking.

Good to see there wasn't that massive jump to 725 for you as that's kind of ridiculous

bone

5-14-6-1
Jun 24, 2003
Edmonton
Visit site
I got my invoice emailed to me on Saturday and noticed that the price only went up to $550 per seat where I sit. I think Larry must have made some changes because I thought I was looking at them going up to $725 for next year.
Same here. I think they also tweaked the price zones a bit as the section beside me was higher last year, but now the same price for this coming year.

DrDrai

The OG
Jan 28, 2007
Edmonton
I got dinged for an increase because my seats are row 9 center field, used to be P2 now considered P1. I'll give it one more year and see how it goes.

Reactions: bellagiobob

Tobias Kahun

Oct 3, 2017
Good.

"The 36-year-old was issued a fine by the CFL for bringing the league into disrepute via comments made to the media after criticizing the officials following his team’s loss to Saskatchewan. Bethel-Thompson took issue with a fourth-quarter video review which overturned a critical goal-line catch by Javon Leake, calling it “bogus” and a “ridiculous call.”

While the quarterback insisted that the play should not have been reviewed without a coach’s challenge as it was not a scoring play, he was incorrect in his criticism. The CFL has automatically reviewed all potential scoring plays since 2018"

So it wasnt a scoring play, but in here it says they review potential scoring plays without a coaches challenge.

Once again the CFL making shit up as they go.

Reactions: Drivesaitl

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad