CFL 2024

rboomercat90

Mar 24, 2013
Edmonton
Sure, but with the worst possible play a reciever can make in a game. Blowing a catch AND popping it up for a pick. He was guilted into being better off of that play. That and the Bede miss FG turned out to be margin of victory.
Fair enough. I missed this play. I had people over and we were back and forth all day between this game and the mlb playoffs. What I was referring to most was the two big plays he made on a touchdown drive in the first half.

Reactions: Drivesaitl

tardigrade81

Jun 12, 2019
Saskatchewan
Nah. Like I said O'Shea himself is one for the ages. Both as a player and coach. The single best longterm guy in the league. Wish we had a guy like that behind the bench. Or on the field. A lot of respect for that guy and teams LOVE to play for him. I take or leave Collaros, he's good, and he's money at times but Bombers don't win because of him. They win because of being solid on all 3 units and being disciplined. They're class of the league.

ps the only NFL team I liked was the Patriots. Its OK to respect good teams and legends like Brady. heh

Man, you should never cheer for the East in Canada. In anything.
lol I will never cheer for Winnipeg ever. Sorry man. I don’t normally cheer for the East if Edmonton, Calgary, BC got in. But Winnipeg. I’ll cheer for anyone else. I honestly find them to be a dirty team, Collaros is a loser. Winnipeg is a bunch of cry babies. They play dirty to other teams, but if one of their players gets hurt they cry like my 1 year old daughter. It’s embarrassing. I respect how good that franchise is, but that’s it. I will take the Argos, Als, Redblacks, Cats any day winning over another Bombers win.

Patriots. Nothing wrong with that. I am a colts fan and they were a huge rival to us and always beat us (up to 2005). So I naturally didn’t like them, but it’s not the same as Winnipeg. I have a lot of respect for the patriots and Tom Brady. They gave the Colts some of the best and most entertaining matches of all time. I still go back and re watch games from 03, 04, (especially 06 haha)

Believe me. Winnipeg I am sure thinks the same about the Riders and would cheer for almost anyone else to beat us so I’m sure the feeling is mutual lol

bellagiobob

Jul 27, 2006
I hope that JJ has the audacity to put the final nail in the Ford chapter by naming him starter next week, and for Ford to publicly tell him to go F himself. ;)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad