CFL 2024

Kyle McMahon

May 10, 2006
Certainly not a call that needed to be overturned to literally end a team's season. Can't say I'm shocked though.

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
Time to design a playbook where all 5 receivers are lined up in a clump and just have them run into DBs.

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
Two receivers coughing up balls decided this game. This team just found a way to lose pretty much all year, tonight just more of the same.
That should spell the end for Shivers.

I think there’s a chance JJ retains his OC job.

bellagiobob

Jul 27, 2006
Oh well, that was probably for the best, we weren’t making the playoffs, and this should put the final nail in Jackson and Simons time with the club. Not sure how much more CFL football I will watch this year, after watching far more entertaining college games today and the NFL, and add the incompetence of the refs and the league, it’s probably good timing that this ends now. Hard to know if next year will be any better, depends if we finally get a competent GM and coaches.

Reactions: Kyle McMahon

Kyle McMahon

May 10, 2006
The Riders passing there was so dumb, and yet it works out. That's a wrap.

Playing their way back into it from 0-7 was nice, but they fizzled out just as fast. Some positive momentum was achieved, but at the end of the day this team is still sitting on 15 wins in four years.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad