CFL 2024

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

bone

5-14-6-1
Jun 24, 2003
Edmonton
Visit site
Spector is taking any statline that makes Ford look good. Ignoring any more suspect like little passing yds, next to no Ford Rushing yds, I know for me I sure wouldn't be citing Spector as some valued source of information but..heh

Consistent on Fords part might be even approaching a 300yd passing game, a pretty basic yardstick or establishing the run RPO by taking the ball for some first downs himself when plays break down. he's been abysmal at his bread and butter this season. All season you can count about 2-3 Ford rushes where he broke contain. He was getting that in one game last season.

Last point is even on the long yds completions Ford has had seveal have been complete coverage breakdowns and guys pretty wide open. Ford has a lot to learn still and the team isn't wrong. I still want to see Ford get a couple starts just to salve others nerves. No horse in this race really. I'll take either and frankly it doesn't matter.

Proviso that one was explosive diarrhea. ;)

Yeah, I was quick to try and dispell a lot of his rhetoric last week. I just happen to agree with his opinion this week even if I don't agree on why he's landed on that opinion.

Reactions: Drivesaitl

Drivesaitl

Finding Hemingway
Oct 8, 2017
Islands in the stream.
Yeah, I was quick to try and dispell a lot of his rhetoric last week. I just happen to agree with his opinion this week even if I don't agree on why he's landed on that opinion.
Even a broken clock can be right once in awhile.

I'll never get over this similarity. Once seen can't be unseen. Spector must have got beat up a lot.

1727911985654.png
1727912014098.png

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad